General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

right hand drive?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lmmfao, i would definatly do that haha

Old 07-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

i had a fast car.......a 9 second delsol. paid $1400 on ebay for it. i want something UNIQUE, nobody gives a **** about speed unless you're at the track A and B, i want something that nobody else up here has...like i said earlier. i live in the largest city in the state, there are 500 horse CRX's up here, nobody gives a rip about speed. so i'm kindly gonna ask you to be a bit more positive. go to LINK DELETED, it's my families custom shop. i don't need more speed. it's a daily driver. not a race car. i live an hour away from the strip...the sarcastic pictures are funny, by all means have a sense of humor. but whether or not you believe that it's worthless, well......sorry, but it don't mean anything. performance is cheap here, i can go out right now and get a 240ZX with 500 horse dyno pulls for under $7000, full drag set up, slicks, turbo, nos, the whole 9 yards. but RHD's aren't in abundance here. and that's why i want to do the project. so if you would be so kind as to ADD to the productivity instead of making vain attempts to dis my idealism...........well, i need not continue with this rant. laters

Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM

wow....^^

Last edited by TheKastOne; 07-28-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

ZOMG that pic Reaper was f*cking hillarious!

I agree its kinda pointless to have a rhd car...granted your from Sioux Falls, SD so it would be a VERY rare sight to see around there thus making your ride popular but again...it'd be pointless and dont forget expensive too

Old 07-29-2010, 04:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by sigmashootermm9
i had a fast car.......a 9 second delsol. paid $1400 on ebay for it. i want something UNIQUE, nobody gives a **** about speed unless you're at the track A and B, i want something that nobody else up here has...like i said earlier. i live in the largest city in the state, there are 500 horse CRX's up here, nobody gives a rip about speed. so i'm kindly gonna ask you to be a bit more positive. go to LINK DELETED, it's my families custom shop. i don't need more speed. it's a daily driver. not a race car. i live an hour away from the strip...the sarcastic pictures are funny, by all means have a sense of humor. but whether or not you believe that it's worthless, well......sorry, but it don't mean anything. performance is cheap here, i can go out right now and get a 240ZX with 500 horse dyno pulls for under $7000, full drag set up, slicks, turbo, nos, the whole 9 yards. but RHD's aren't in abundance here. and that's why i want to do the project. so if you would be so kind as to ADD to the productivity instead of making vain attempts to dis my idealism...........well, i need not continue with this rant. laters
And I will respectfully ask you to wake up. This is a public forum on which people are going to give their points of view. My opinion is that RHD is (actually, WAS) a FAD and 100% USELESS. You know why there aren't many RHD daily driver's around? Because it's freaking STUPID. Sorry bud, but you missed the bandwagon on this by approximately 10 years.

Importing an R33 or something to that extent I could understand. Like I mentioned before, the fact that it would be RHD is near the bottom of the allure list.

Oh and don't post links here unless your family is willing to sponsor the forum.

Thanks!

Management.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

One more thing. Pics and specs on the 9 second Del Sol. You sound like a 17 year old fanboi, reaching for rational.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:42 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I'm also raising the BS flag on a $1400 9-second del sol. It takes a LOT of money to put a FF in the 9's and nobody is stupid enough to sell a car that fast for less than they usually go for bone stock.

Speed is never overrated; why do you think there are so many 600+rwhp mustangs running around? You don't need the extra power for a street car but it's d*mn nice to have.

(tony, not starting an argument with you, but have you actually driven a RHD car? They're actually really cool to drive even if it's only for the novelty of steering from the wrong side. I wouldn't want to DD one, but I'd love to have one for a weekend cruiser/highway queen.)

Old 07-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Contrary to beliefs based on my previous posts, I'm actually NOT in a confrontational mood

Yes, I've driven an R32 and it was fun, but the fun was short lived. Maybe I just don't "get it," but in a daily driver, here in the states, it's ****ing pointless. Honestly that car would have been just as much fun, if not more so, had it been LHD

Old 07-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Like I said, I didn't want to start anything; I was just wondering if you've driven one... I'm fairly positive the vast majority of the "RHD is stupid, impractical, and pointless" advocates have never actually driven one.

I'm with you on the DD thing, though... I wouldn't want to DD a RHD car in the states.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:00 AM

i want pics of the 9 second del sol!!!!

:drool:

Quick Reply: right hand drive?