General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

so what do you guys think of my civic so far...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 04:11 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: so what do you guys think of my civic so far...?

haha yeah the SI grill looks really nice on your civic hah they are fat fives but they are realyl dirty and oily ... :-( its been raining a lot so i dont clean them at all but when they are clean abnd the sun hits it they shine really nice and have gold and orange spakles and it makes the cars really nicely... i guess its just one of those things that you ahve to actually see to like haha

Old 04-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya but picture this.... some thinly spaced BILLET bars....
tell me this wouldnt look sick!!!!!! (in a good way)

Name:  editwish.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  44.0 KB

and id also do around my fog lights as well with some bars....
i think that would look very sweet!!!!!

i realy wanna try it if i can find some cheap enough billet to work with.... my only problem will be puting it all together....
and if it doesnt turn out good ill have to buy a new SIbackgrill... cause ya cannt use a EX grill cause of how its made it wouldnt fit right
if anyone finds some cheap billet bars let me know....
i realy wanna try this out this summer.... best part about it is just like my taillights NO ONE MAKES THEM so its the PERFECT CUSTOMIZATION that no one else will know HOWD HE DO THAT>>>>> OR WHERED HE BUY THOSE FROM.... WOW THATS NICE....
ya know

Old 04-14-2007, 10:37 PM
HCF Member

i like the car and the rims but i say drop it

thats a 2.5 in drop with skunk2 springs, i dont have that many scraping problems if i go over speed bumps at more then a crawl my cat scraps, i noticed the other day my muffler was scratched up bad on the tip and bottom of the can

u been crusing in high point any the last 2 weekends i was there this past friday and the sat before, i was in my hatch

edit the tint on my front windows 20% the back side windows are 2.5%i had to take it and get the back glass done so i got it at 35% so if i get a

ticket for it i dont have to have it taken off, theres a guy on green st that does good tint work he wont do darker the 35% for u though, i think his

price would be about 160like u said for the whole car, my back glass was 70$. its about beside automotive fasteners in high point on green st

Old 04-15-2007, 12:22 AM
Recognized HCF Member

dang that is droped preaty good... to bad ya cannt run most aftermarket tires probably.LOL

Old 04-15-2007, 04:44 PM
HCF Member

im really liking that drop haha yeah i think i found a guy at sound solutions that cna hook me up for 80 bux all around 20 % :-D not 100% sure yet tho but he might be able to do it hah... na i havnt been on main street to cruise in a long long time been pretty busy ... but next time you plan on going PM me n let me know we could meet up somewhere and just check out other rides haha but yeah auto X next sunday at GSO collesium... are you gonna go?? imma just go an watch hah.. they ahve some sexy *** cars competing well tehy did last time i went