General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 05:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Stolen!!!

sorry to hear about this. where u from? if i was u let a bunch of your buddies know about it and have them keep a look out. like the guy with the skyline thanks to help from buddies they got his car back before it got all messed up. i hope u find it. u have any more pics

luckily i have a loaded 12 gaugein the closetand with my car having a loud exhaust they best be runnin

Old 03-31-2008, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

damn that sucks. i sorta had that feeling. I got out of work to see my car missing. luckily it was just towed.

Old 03-31-2008, 06:30 PM
HCF Member

I have more pictures but all of them are too big for the sight. I walked around my work place about 5 times they had to stop me and let it sink in. I just couldn't believe it. Still can't. The bastard insurance company told me I should still pay my April bill. Can you believe that? There is absolutly no reason I should pay. Oh and they have officially given up actively searching for it as of tommorow. Ugh I just want to sick to my stomach feeling to go away. Now I guess I'll clean up both sets of rims and get to work trying to afford a new car. God i'm gonna miss that civic.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:19 PM

Hate to hear about your car. When you work on it like that it is like it becomes a part of you. You said your insurance is 120 a month for liability, why is it so high. I pay about that for full coverage on my Si.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:07 PM

**** dude that really sucks and i totally feel where you're coming from someon stole my girls car while we were in ventura, that was an interesting call to her mom. but i know the feeling and its terrible it wasn't even my car and i felt worse than my girl did. but the insurance company will screw you over no matter how hard you try to fight it. as previously stated above check craigslist. think of it this way, clean slate with a new car.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 06Si

Hate to hear about your car. When you work on it like that it is like it becomes a part of you. You said your insurance is 120 a month for liability, why is it so high. I pay about that for full coverage on my Si.
I'm assuming his a younger driver, which is why insurance is so high, I know mine is about to be about 40% cheaper in a month because ill have 6 years of driving with no record. I got full insurance but I am going to call my insurance and make sure they cover theft. What happened to the OP really sucks and its screwed up that the insurance isn't willing to compensate at least something.

Hate it when people say things happen for a reason because I really don't see one for this, once again sorry OP.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
HCF Member

You're absolutly right. I'm a 21 year old so automatically my insurance screws me. I gets lower at 25 at least through my company. I have started too look at the whole new slate thing, but it bothers me that I put all that work into the civy and I have nothing for it, I don't have the car, I don't have money from selling or insurance, I feel like someone took all my money and burned it in front of me. Ugh, oh well I still love cars with all my heart, and regardless of circumstance i'm going to keep at it. My co-worker has a nice 98 Nissan 200sx, selling it for only 2000 and it has a very nice alarm system on it so they might be the way to go from here. Anyone know anything about that particular type of car?, or where a good Nissan forum is? Though I have to say I don't think any forum could come close to the standards set by HCF, this place is amazing.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
HCF Member

You can't just give up now.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:17 AM

my sympathies...[&o]

i'm afraid if it turns up, it will likely be stripped...i hope you learned your lesson: don't make your civic AWESOME!....j/k. i am truly sorry and what really sucks is that even if you had it insured for $25,000, you can't get your time invested back or your 'personalized' car that you have a relationship with...

good luck