General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Default suggestions

I've got some pics(forgot to get the engine shown but it's the standard VTEC on an '05 EX) but what are some suggestions to make it look more sporty and to help it run faster than the standard, less money now but long term things I would still like to hear thx.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Default RE: suggestions

front and rear splitters if you dont already have them, lower the car, intake, header, exhaust. Maybe tint the windows if that is your thing....

Old 11-01-2007, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: my94civic

front and rear splitters if you dont already have them, lower the car, intake, header, exhaust. Maybe tint the windows if that is your thing....
They are all tinted the back is probaly as dark as you can get without not being able to see as well as the back passangers, the front side windows are a little bit ant the font isn't at all. I have a nice muffler on there it sounds really nice ( deep but not too loud). I would like to lower the car but when I go back to California I am worried about scraping it because of all the speed bumps and dips. thx

Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM

i dont know about it california but where i live there are alot of speed bumps, i only ever scrape my splitter. that only happens when i go over them a little to fast but i would never look back on lowering it.

how about some tyres n breaks, such as toyo proxies, and green stuff pads, i dont know if u get those brands over there but i imagine you would, never cheap put on tyres you WILL regret it especially when/if it rains....

Old 11-01-2007, 02:59 PM

That sounds nice thx for the info

Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Corsair

I've got some pics(forgot to get the engine shown but it's the standard VTEC on an '05 EX) but what are some suggestions to make it look more sporty and to help it run faster than the standard, less money now but long term things I would still like to hear thx.
Adjustable coilovers, 16s and some UHP tires. It'llbe way faster because it'll corner like a go-kart. Add strut braces, adjustable anti-swaybars, 4-wheel slotted rotors,composite pads, short-throw shifter, anda sturdy clutch.I/H/E will boost power a little. If you want a serious boost in power, swap the motor, boost it, add nitrous, and make sure the tranny has an LSD.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:36 PM
HCF Member

[/quote] ORIGINAL: Corsair
They are all tinted the back is probably as dark as you can get without not being able to see as well as the back passengers, the front side windows are a little bit ant the font isn't at all. I have a nice muffler on there it sounds really nice ( deep but not too loud). I would like to lower the car but when I go back to California I am worried about scraping it because of all the speed bumps and dips. thx
[/quote]

I live in Cali and it's not that bad here...My Si is lowered and it just depends where your driving your car 2. [&:]