General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

twm performance

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Default twm performance

hey i just recently started working for twm performance, they make shifters for many different cars and have cheap prices. they make shifters for the honda civics and crx. there customer survice is great. if you have any questions just ask, there website is
twmperformance.com

ps. i hope i didnt break any rules on the forum just trying to help people get decent prices of the shifters, oh and the shifters decrease the shift throw so you can get to the gears quicker and is not sloppy like the stock ones

Old 06-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Default RE: twm performance

Yea, you broke the rules.

Rule 5.

Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Honda Civic Forum Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

And by the way, you can buy skunk2 or B&M short shifters on eBay for less than your company is charging.

Old 06-29-2008, 07:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: twm performance

well good thing none of us need survice on our cars lol