General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

WANTED: NorCal CRX HF for Automobile magazine feature

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Default WANTED: NorCal CRX HF for Automobile magazine feature

Hi All,

My name's Sam Smith; I'm a contributing writer for Automobile magazine (www.automobilemag.com). We're looking for a very nice example of a Honda CRX HF, either first- (1985-1987) or second-generation (1988-1991) to use in a feature article with the 2010 Honda Insight. We'd need the car available in the next month or two, and available in the San Francisco Bay Area or relatively close nearby. The car needs to be visually and functionally stock (small changes like stereo equipment or air filters are fine, but stock wheels, suspension, paint, engine, and interior are required), and in good to very good cosmetic condition, with no body damage and a healthy looking interior. The story will focus on the evolution of Honda's fuel-economy philosophy as a company, and point out how the HF was one of the first truly modern fuel-economy specials.

Ideally, we'd like the car's owner to be present during the photo shoot and vehicle test drive, along with the Insight; the shoot would take place on a weekend in and around the Bay Area, and likely take up the better part of a day.

If you're interested, and your car fits the qualifications, please respond to this thread or email me at s.procter@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sam Smith

Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 AM
Recognized HCF Member

try over at
http://www.redpepperracing.com/forums/index.php

i used to be over there when i had a crx.
this forum i dont believe has to many crxs.