General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Wanting 2 put a new Back & Front lip on. What kindd?! :|

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Angry Admin

meow i'm a kitten meow meow meow, anywho Newbie, utilize the search function or google, nicole chillax, life's a bitch then you die.

In my old ancient and wise ways i have come to realize that no one gives two ****s about anyone but themselves and therefore they will do anything to make their life easier. Now in order for you to make your life easier ignore stuff that bothers you like incessant question repetition or just generally rude people. This whole situation could have been avoided by entering thread and then leaving thread when you became agitated and let the typical leghumpers do their thing.

since i already forgot the OP's name and do not feel like scrolling, please learn to accept the fact that this is the internet, people do and say whatever the fuсk they want regardless of whether or not it can offend someone. I am all for this because i truly believe thats how the real world should be and not just limited to the interwebz but alas i digress, anywho everyone's entitled to their opinion and you must see the side she's coming from this question has been asked over 9000 times and a simple search would have made your life as well as nicole's infinitely more pleasant. i sense that you're a tad bit agitated and that could have been avoided just by doing a simple search either on the forum or on google.

Stay around dont let this drive you off, AND RELAX.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:18 PM
shawty

AMEN to the Angry admin!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 04:22 AM
HCF Member

shaved mugen lip looks nice, i prefer the si lip that is what I will be getting for mine (when i get around to body work)