General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

What about this civic?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Default RE: What about this civic?

ORIGINAL: ksrecon

ORIGINAL: kokasian

You mean the same ugly teal as my car?
Oh no, it's a lighter color. Terrible compared to your car lol.

Man all you guys finding good deals. Gah it sucks around here cause there's never any civics for sale. Most are atleast 1.5 hours away but that's really not to bad i guess.
Probly the color my car was originaly,lol. I paid 300 for mine, and it was well worth that 300 it's still a POS! But i'm working on it. I might get another that doesn't have a motor in it, but comes with a B18A1, and H23 for 300. Even hear cars are really expensive, you just gotta look out for them. For the most part you gotta redo almost everything. That civic I do have, had so much wrong with it, and sorta still has some. The Tailights where altezzas, so they had to go, The headlights had massive primer overspray, and the corner lights were broken and held in by these monster screws, The fenders were molded and cracked to the front bumper that was also held on by huge screws, the rear bumper only had 1 of the bolts on it, it didnt have the side peices,The interior was painted all to hell and tore apart. It had no intake system, no exhaust, power steering, AC, or apparently a lot of other things (still not sure of most the wires). I paid over 1300 in just new parts (body kit instead of bumpers,and sides). So if worse comes to worse, buy a project car, something that runs good though, cause my car is pissing me off.