General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

What would HCF do

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 02:38 AM

She caused damage that wasn't there before. She is liable for that damage due to her negligence. I would have done the same.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Yeah screw that old hag, DEFINITELY contact your insurance people. She's just giving you attitude in hopes that you won't file a report and she won't lose the license she probably should have had taken away 15 years ago.

Think of it this way... How many other beloved project cars is this bitch going to casually slam into before the problem is dealt with?

It really isn't that much hassle, your insurance company will do all the work. All you have to do is pick up the phone, Good luck!

Also, I know what it's like to have a little sympathy for someone's situation, and think twice about something like this. (yes, ********, I DO have feelings from time to time ). I came out to find a huge scrape mark across the back bumper of my Civic years ago. Turns out it was hit by my neighbor while he was trying to parralel park behind me. The thing is, he didn't hit the car hard enough to feel it, he just brushed it enough to where you could hear it happen. Problem was, dude was deaf. I felt for his situation but the fact of the matter was, he my ****ing car and caused damaged, and for that he was going pay and make things right.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:28 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I'd have called the police and filed a report, too, dude.

Trust me, call her insurance company and file a claim. They should take care of everything.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:39 AM
HCF Member

You're paying for her social security, why not get some of it back ESPECIALLY if she's going to act like this. End her driving career thus taking away a large degree of her freedom and let her spend the rest of her time in this world wishing she had initially taken responsibility for the hit. Good luck with it all!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mad7s
You're paying for her social security, why not get some of it back ESPECIALLY if she's going to act like this.
Ditto! And if u do it urself and have some extra money left over, put it to good use in the car lmao or whatever u want (college dorm down payment maybe???) haha the point is file the claim, save urself the extra money, and put it to good use

Old 04-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Administrator

you should have pounded her face in. period.

but calling the police and filing a report was definitely the better option.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:40 PM
HCF Member

This is just me, and i dont recommend anyone to do this.

But, when she walked off, i would have slashed all her tires.

But thats me.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
HCF Member

^lol

yeah dude deff turn it into her insurance company not yours and yeah how many cars had she done that too and gotten away with it and how many would she have continued to do it to? old people like that need their liscense taken from them and shreded they get away with driving terrible because they are old and people feel bad for them.

Quick Reply: What would HCF do