General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Where to buy parts for 94 Civic?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Default Where to buy parts for 94 Civic?

Hey guys. I've never used this forum before, but I've had great luck using online forums for my Jeep, so I thought I'd give it a shot here. My wife is the (very proud) owner of a 1994 Civic EX coupe. The car runs fantastic, great mileage andno mechanical problems, she's pampered it over the years. The exterior appearance is however dismal. My wife will not get rid of this car, it's her baby. So, as a surprise I'm going to get it painted, replace the windshield and yellowed head lights and put some nicer looking stock wheels and some new tires on it (She insists on keeping it all stock, but the plastic wheels must go!). Several pieces of exterior trim also need to be replaced, mainly the rubberized pieces at the bottom of the drivers and passengers windows.

We have other, nicercars to drive, but this was her first car, and we need it for the mileage. She drives over 100 miles to and from work every day.

Are there any good websites you reccommend for purchasing parts for a 1994 Civic?

A parts list would be a big help as well, I have a copy of the factory service manual, but it doesn't have the part numbers I'm looking for. any suggestions on where to find one? A digital copy is preferred, I could only find paper copies on eBay.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: Where to buy parts for 94 Civic?

check Auto Parts Warehouse... they have a decent amount of factory replacement parts available... I've gone through them when someone broke my door handle trying to get into my car... great prices, fast shipping, overall it was a great experience.