General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

why is this

Old 10-31-2010, 10:26 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by MBrent
my feelings are hurt!!! my crx feels quick enough with the b16, espescially third gear on! are b16s teh ghey sauce??? nobody told me!!!
it helps that your car is like a whole 500 lbs lighter or something lol

Old 10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
August 2010 ROTM

I like my B16.... not the quickest engine, but definitely fun to drive. Feels like the RPM's never stop, I could only imagine how your S feels, pearl.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
July 2010 ROTM

^ i like mine too. gimme a yr or two and maybe she will be running a few psi too. jwmm04, i will trade u my rotas and whats left of my soul for those axis og wheels. teh sex. my fave.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
O.o WTF?

Username: hondakiller meaning he beats up Honda's..
Subject: Thinks his 99 Si (im assuming, probably just an lx or ex) with minor mod's is better than the all amazing (sarcasm) Nissan 350Z's but he still looses?
Conclusion: The whole point of this thread is for him to say that he likes Nissan's really but owns a ek civic and is trying to brag about his street racing...so basically, the OP is dumb.
i dont street race u jerkoff for 1...an 2 get off ur moms **** an learn how to drive ur ricer **** box of a car...SO basically kenny g sux ****

Old 10-31-2010, 03:48 PM
August 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by MBrent
^ i like mine too. gimme a yr or two and maybe she will be running a few psi too. jwmm04, i will trade u my rotas and whats left of my soul for those axis og wheels. teh sex. my fave.
Thanks bro! I love my wheels too. I've been threw several sets of wheels on my car but these were the only ones that I liked enough to buy brand new. But, they aren't Axis OG's (I love those wheels too.) They're Drag DR-20's in gold with a machined face (not just plain gold, I think the machined face looks 10x better.) And within the next year I'll be running a few psi, as well. Can't wait!!

And HondaKiller chill out bro, umad?

Last edited by jwmm04; 10-31-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:53 PM

hondakiller, you either need to calm down Now, or you're taking a vacation.

Old 10-31-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by hondakiller
i dont street race u jerkoff for 1...an 2 get off ur moms **** an learn how to drive ur ricer **** box of a car...SO basically kenny g sux ****
Awww ^ thats a cute rant.

Its alright Hobo, he just knows im right. Its whatever

Oh and btw my car was a bone stock 98 cx. My sig was shoped by Nikehead for kicks and it looked good. My hatch was moded minimally, not by me, and I was returning it back to oem condition from the riceyness that it was. Now unless my stock, auto y7 is ricey then im still good in the lack of rice department

Oh and another BTW...if you read my sig, i dont even have my hatch anymore cause it went to the crapper cause of a faulty alternator...wanna try again bud?

Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM

so the faulty alternator cost more than the car lmao.....and i assumed u were a ricer and u confirmed it for me....ya ill try again later BUD!

Old 10-31-2010, 05:50 PM
July 2010 ROTM

Good deal jw. I hope the b16 responds well to boost. I have been shopping around and i think im gonna do a full build of my cylinder head. Dual springs, retainers, cams, valves, pnp. Hope for maybe 165 to the wheels all motor. Should be entertaining in the crx.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by hondakiller
so the faulty alternator cost more than the car lmao.....and i assumed u were a ricer and u confirmed it for me....ya ill try again later BUD!
This made no sense at all but it doesnt mater cause you got banned anyways...nice knowing you sir

The alt fried everything, wouldve cost close to $2k to fix it all. My car wasn't worth that AT THE TIME. and i didnt have the time nor the money so had to buy a new vehicle, it was better for me this way. Besides it wasnt my hobby car it was my daily driver. Anyway i dont even know why im rambling it doesnt matter cause you got yourself banned anyway

Have a good life on another Honda Civic forum where you can start pointless threads like this one and start even more fun and pointless arguements

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why is this