General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

wink mirrors?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

oh man this is getting vicious

Old 12-08-2009, 08:58 PM

Old 12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
HCF Member

would Premium Gasoline work better than Unleaded?

Old 12-08-2009, 09:06 PM

No. Use regular. Then open mouth and light match.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:11 PM
HCF Member

To add to what dan was saying, you guys wouldnt understand how the pros and cons work until you actually tried using a wink mirror. The way I have mine positioned, causes the reflection of headlights to go over my head so it doesnt bug me as I look ahead but it is still perfect so that when I look up I can see behind me. There really arent lights blinding you all the time.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 AM
August 2010 ROTM

Question... Hope I don't sound stupid, but why are they called "wink" mirrors?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by chrismag
dude i know!
kinda amuses me. all i was asking was other poeples opinion and got chewed out becaause some one had a bad day
what did you expect to happen? ok here, ill rephrase everything i said in the past...

yeah dude right on, those tail lights are siiiiick man, im having an orgasm looking at them right now. and hell yeah about swerving in and out, i wouldnt do it in front of another civic either but **** those big trucks man, lets cut in front of them all day...

nah, not going to happen. if your going to come to the intarwebz and brag about how you drive like an *******, expect to be told something about it. and you still havent explaned why you wont do it to civics but you will to big trucks? is it because your cars slow as hell and the other civic will show you that? or is it that your trying to look cool... i bet when that other civic sees you weaving in and out of traffic, he is probably thinking "whoah, that civiics fast"....

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
^ YES

Old 12-09-2009, 11:56 AM
August 2010 ROTM

What are you talking about Nike? His car is fast, those tail's add AT LEAST 50 hp. And him weaving in and out of traffic, putting everyone's lives on the road in danger, means the car HAS to be fast. Just messing with ya buddy, but seriously stop weaving in and out of traffic, it p!sses everyone off, and you're gonna kill yourself...

And noone ever answered me... why are they called "wink" mirrors?

Quick Reply: wink mirrors?