HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

Forum suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 03:24 PM
HCF Member
Default Forum suggestion

I would like to suggest a Automotive News/Media forum. I love civic's do not get me wrong but I think it would do us all a service to have this forum to know what the "new" is in the automotive industry as far as what cars are coming out, new developements, and all around automotive talk that is not civic/honda bias. We have a good number of members that have moved on awa6y from hondas/civics and I just think it would be cool to have conversation about general car advancements being made plus in the end we are all(well most of us) are car enthusiest and just like talking cars.

Old 05-28-2007, 07:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Forum suggestion

i agree with marty....i have found myself being "pushed away" from HCF because nothing is really new, new members asking questions that have already been asked...and updates on rides is about all that takes place. i still come back and see whats new about every day, but i just dont stay around as much, and i know others feel the same....and i feel that by adding a "news/media" section or what ever it ends up being called...it would draw more users to stick around longer when they log in.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Administrator

do you mean something like this:

http://www.dodgeforum.com/forumid_42...smode_1/tt.htm

notice, DF has a section there for dodge stuff, and for off brand stuff...is that along the lines of what you had in mind?

Old 05-29-2007, 09:18 AM
HCF Member

I just figured that is what the Off Topic section was for

Old 05-29-2007, 10:45 AM
HCF Member

patrick, i think i speak for marty as well when i say that....thats pretty much exactly what we were both thinking...

and fiirkan, OT is just too broad for that, i mean, i could go in that section as a sub section like the DF did....or it could just be on the front page as its own section..... OT has been used for stuff like that...but just like the "honda copy rover" thread last week or so...it got put in a different place, and it would kinda keep the forum a little bit cleaner if threads like that really had a specific home....just in my opinion.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 AM
HCF Member

Yes patrick like that. I think we as auto enthusiest would like a place to talk cars other than civics

Old 05-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Cat Fuсker

definitly...since some of us will probably never own a civic again, but like to stay on the forum.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

So is this something we may be able to look foward too?

Old 06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
HCF Member

I like the idea.. especially with the new member thing. Not to say i dont ask questions too but having the same people answer them over and over.. I/H/E and what tint percentage. I like the idea a lot and would like to see it in the future.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 PM
HCF Member

yeah that would be a great idea

Quick Reply: Forum suggestion