HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

HCF more mobile freandly please?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Default HCF more mobile freandly please?

I use mytouch3G and all the adds in the forum slows down. The viewing or just anything in this site. Help?

Old 01-20-2010, 11:24 PM

how bouts you just use a computer like a normal son of a bitch

Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 AM
HCF Member

lol i like to access HCF on my phone when i'm away from a computer

Old 01-21-2010, 06:03 AM
HCF Member

i do the same. but it doesnt slow down my phone enough to where i dont want to go online.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:16 AM
HCF Member

Id love a mobile Version! lmao awesome, we can only dream

Old 01-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Oh, I have an idea!!!! We'll kick all our sponsors to the curb and remove all advertisements from the site!

Then, the site can go under in a month due to lack of funding, but hey, it'll be fast enough for convenient mobile access during that month.

I'm going to go talk to patrick about it now.

[/sarcasm]

Old 01-21-2010, 04:17 PM
HCF Member

i see that this forum is running on vbulletin. there's an app in the iTunes app store and theres an app for the android phones as well. there's a plugin that forum owners can install to have the forum listed on the app. is it possible if this can be unlocked for this forum?

here's the app in the app store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapat...307880732?mt=8

and here's the site
http://www.tapatalk.com

just a suggestions, no big deal though

Last edited by sfazngiants; 01-21-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Oh, I have an idea!!!! We'll kick all our sponsors to the curb and remove all advertisements from the site!

Then, the site can go under in a month due to lack of funding, but hey, it'll be fast enough for convenient mobile access during that month.

[/sarcasm]
Its okay, what else could i expect from a mustang owner. Lol j/k

Old 01-22-2010, 06:06 PM

That would be cool to have a mobile site, but usually, I have a life when I am not here posting

You guys are awwwwwwesome... you know that?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Recognized HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022

[/sarcasm]

^^^Sadly, if you spoke the above words out loud, you would clearly hear the sound of a dying forum.

Your priorities are reversed.

Based on the extremely low number of posts lately on HCF, it may go down in a month anyway. I think that HCF leaders like Patrick need to step up and spend some time trying to rebuild the membership so that sponsors might actually want to advertise here. Part of this effort should include listening to the very few devoted members who are still here and then acting on their suggestions. The suggestion made by the OP of this thread actually might be one way for HCF to dig itself out of a hole, though I suspect that HCF leaders have already given up and really don't care anymore. For example, I PM'd Patrick about making a minor change that might be positive for the site, but he never felt the need to even reply. It's not that I am worried whether or not my suggested change is ever made. It's that the lack of any response is a reflection of the fact that nobody in the higher ranks of HCF has any remote interest in reinvigorating the forum. Unfortunately, they'll now just sit and do nothing until this dying forum takes its final breath.

Last edited by RonJ; 01-22-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Quick Reply: HCF more mobile freandly please?