HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

Oh the irony....

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 06:48 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Oh the irony....

I think it is because this is a autoforumuniverse forum, I assume that the person who acualy set up this site is just used to a car with a v8.

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720
noooooooo hahaha i know i know, i dont even want to look back to when i first joined. I think i asked the "Intercooler without a turbo question", and maybe something about "What is a head?" [:'(]
lol mine was worse than that... My first post was asking about my srs light but like my second I asked if "nos" really made flames come out of your exhaust. gah... [:'(]

Old 09-21-2007, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

Wait, I have it. They are not asking because they dont know that there is only one header on the car. That are asking because if they buy a new one then they will have two, and technically that would mean that its plural. Also, since they are asking if one is better than the other that also would mean that they are speaking of both, thus again its plural.

ROFLMAO

Old 09-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Super Cereal Admin

^ you have a good point rofl

Old 09-22-2007, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

ORIGINAL: Roto

Flip, have you forgotten your days of referring to it as "headers" or should I look it up and post a link to it? C'mon, who cares if someone refers to it as plural...
noooooooo hahaha i know i know, i dont even want to look back to when i first joined. I think i asked the "Intercooler without a turbo question", and maybe something about "What is a head?" [:'(]

and Marty i dont see how its immmature.....but maybe its a bit misleading for a new member to come on here to ask a question about a header, go to the Header, Intake, Exhaust section, see "New Headers?" and then get flamed because "it's a Civic, theres only one header"

and i didnt post this expecting anything to get changed, just pointing it out. Joke?
It is immature because it boils down to nothing but pointlees flamming because of a type o or because people are used to saying headers as in a set for a v6 or v8 car. I mean it serves absolutly no purpose and teaches nobody anything when this stupid **** gets brought up. It also does not help answer the question in any way shape, form, or fasion.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

ok.. i'll clear it up

if people are on tehre looking to buy a new header onthelink or whatever it is.. is not going to be called New Header. its going to be New Headers.. because there are tonnes of headers out tehre and so it would be plural reffering to the different choices and selections..