HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

A Problem we have here at HCF

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Yeah, a general automotive discussion forum would be nice. It always feels awkward when I want to make a post about my mustang and I have my choice of posting in OT or one of the technical forums (which is awkward in itself, posting about a mustang in, say, appearance, for example lol). Especially considering the fact that many of the older members don't even have civics anymore. I think it would spark a lot of new activity, as well as hopefully drawing in new members. Another idea I think would be nice would be a photoshoot section. I know we have picture threads and everything, but a dedicated photoshoot forum would be awesome

I'll have to bring up the subjects at the next family meeting

Seriously, we should run the ideas past an admin or two... if they agree about the ideas being good, they could run it by patrick.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:59 PM

I really like the sound of all these ideas. I don't have anything besides a Honda, but it sure would be nice to learn about other members' non-honda cars without even having to leave HCF.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Administrator

working on it..thanks guys

Old 12-08-2008, 02:12 PM
HCF Member

lol kinda defeats the purpose of HONDA forum idk...

Old 12-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Super Cereal Admin

[facepalm][/facepalm]

you do realize there are quite a few older members that don't have civics anymore, right? We stay around because we still know quite about hondas and like to help the newer members. Besides, there are other good cars besides civics out there... you're telling me civics are the only cars anyone here is interested in learning about? Not trying to come off as douche or anything, but it's not exactly a civic **** forum here.

Anyway, keep us updated james

Old 12-08-2008, 05:04 PM
HCF Member

I agree, whats a person supposed to do when they have found a group of people that are cool on a forum, just pick up and go to another forum? I'm not done with Honda's, I'm sure I'll get another one in the future. Getting on other forums is like wearing somebody else's underware.....sure you can do it, but it's still uncomfortable.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya when the forum was updated ALL the old pictures encoded some how got screwed up
i tried to fix afew of my threads but after so long i kinda forget where my pictures are at.

to bad... but it happened no way to fix unless everyone edits there thread and thats imposible seeing how most old ones are no longer...
o well hopefully others can contribute and rebuild

Old 12-10-2008, 09:13 AM
HCF Member

goodness reaper lol i understand im all for adding a section for other cars !!! woot

Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Super Cereal Admin

lol yeah, I'm just saying that just because it's a civic forum doesn't mean the members without civics shouldn't be able to have their own section

And yeah, sorry if I came off as a harda** or anything... I've had a few less than positive comments about me having a mustang on a civic forum lol

Old 12-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

^^ a V6 mustang!!!!

Quick Reply: A Problem we have here at HCF