HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.
View Poll Results: Bring ROTM back??
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

rotm

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by my_hidden_romance
i also nominate testdestructions del sol for the first month we bring this back! do you accept? and anyone plus 1 this?
i'm flattered, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. we gotta get this going before we can do any nominations, otherwise this thread will turn into, "I want to nominate ____, but I can't"

Old 01-25-2009, 11:20 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by my_hidden_romance
yeah like an intake isnt something big!...
yea it kinda is something big, $300 bucks is a lot of money, doubt you want to pay for one for the ROTM. Doubt sponsors are willing to give out 12 intakes. So yeah buddy its too big for such a small and unorganized contest!!!

Old 01-25-2009, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by croninc
yea it kinda is something big, $300 bucks is a lot of money, doubt you want to pay for one for the ROTM. Doubt sponsors are willing to give out 12 intakes. So yeah buddy its too big for such a small and unorganized contest!!!
If you're paying $300 for an intake you are wasting your money. $300 isn't much to a big company, and it doesn't cost them the same price as you pay for it for them to make it anyway. It probably costs them less than $50 to make an intake. They might not care. Plus, we're not talking about the same sponsor supplying the prize each month, we're talking about having more than one sponsor and they can take turns. Whether or not an intake is too big of a prize is up to the sponsor. They will decide what the prize is anyway, not us, so let's stop arguing. We gotta get sponsors anyway before we start having prizes like that!

Last edited by trustdestruction; 01-25-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:38 AM
HCF Member

Don't worry about who is getting nominated and what teh prizes will be. For right now this thread is entirely based upon

1. Should we bring back ROTM and why?
2. What can be done to improve how ROTM works?

Old 01-25-2009, 01:46 PM
HCF Member

guys, he was saying "it doesnt have to be something big like an intake, not lets have it be. lol.

Old 01-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i think we could bring it back... tho like before... rules might have to be changed a bit so its not the same 5-10people every month.LOL not that i didnt mind geting nominated alot with my black civic.LOL

maybe something like MOST IMPROVED.

but as to prizes i liked the HCF sticker i got... tho still havent put it on my civic yet. good thing or it would have went on my black civic and be gone.LOL

Old 01-25-2009, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

1. One thing we need the Mods to Sticky that Sponsor List.
2. We actually need mods either getting/organizing sponsors for our forum.
3. We actually need more or more active mods.

Prizes don't have to be intakes either HCF stickers / shirts would be just as cool. Also we still don't have a Donate Button.

That's one problem that we have is Yes we have great Ideas, but no one is getting organized to do it.

Why don't we have the mods either give someone with trust(no not you trustdestruction) to take control of this all or at least one of them to take the reigns. Please don't take this as me being a dick or telling you how to do your job, but if the members want this to happen some action needs to be taken.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:53 PM

hell yea, t-shirts and decals are great prizes
black HCF shirts with the top-banner logo on them would look sick (just an idea)

and yea, agreed... we need a donate button
and like on other forums we could have "gold member" status available and you have to pay say like $10 a year to be a gold member, and then you could also have access to a special "gold member section" on the forum.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:07 PM

I vote yes! Loved the ROTM stuff and checking out everyone's cars!

Old 01-25-2009, 05:32 PM
HCF Member

HCF decals, shirts, and anything promoting HCF would definitely help with getting members to be active in the rotm thing.

and +1 on the trustdestruction's sol

Quick Reply: rotm