HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

ROTM Nominations

Old 06-02-2008, 05:18 PM
HCF Member
Default ROTM Nominations

Hey instead of piling all the gens into one race for ROTM, why dont we try seperate Gens? Like lets for July, we can do for example like 5th gens only. Then the next moth like 7th gens only. So we can see all the same gen civics and then vote for the best one?

Just Suggestion

Opinions?

Old 06-02-2008, 06:38 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ROTM Nominations

thats a good idea but we dont even have enough people participating in the rotm as is idk if this will help but i really like this idea

Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 PM
HCF Member

I think with some gens we would run out of people to nominate half way through the year. Pretty much everyone will win once...

Old 06-02-2008, 07:56 PM
June 2010 ROTM

lol, let's do it then! Everyone wins!

Old 06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

I think with some gens we would run out of people to nominate half way through the year. Pretty much everyone will win once...
we can try it for one time for the upcoming July ROTM. I think there a lot of 6th gens here. It would kool to see a lot 6th gens and picking the best one

I dont know if you realize, a lot of the same people keeps getting nominated a lot. I have seen Peg Leg get nominated like almost every month. Not saying that anything is wrong with that (maybe a lot of suck ups LOL), but it would eliminate that. Lot of the Regs with amazing nice rides get nominated a little too much. It would prevent that and give other members who we have never seen a chance. You might never know, there might be a member with an amazing setup pop up that you never saw here before.

I myself have found lack of finding new members to vote for and ended up re-nominating the same ones from before.

Also i myself am a regular here or try to be, i see that ROTM has died out. Maybe new suggestions like this can help bring it back? I like the whole ROTM experience, its fun to see nice cars.

Just a Suggestion thats all

Old 06-02-2008, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

btw when are noms gonna start for june?

Old 06-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Stinky Administrator

good suggestions but the forum's not set up for that and the reason we haven't had rotm for 2 months is little to no interest. if i have time i might try a july rotm. and i'm not nominated every month just 1 time this year but ive seen some of the same members nominated every month thats why i think people lost interest in rotm

Old 06-03-2008, 10:35 AM
HCF Member

i think the photogalleries need to be set up a little better for easier navigation and accessibility to the pictures. plus if there were more interest in the threads like: "Rides of HCF" and "Show off your rides". most people only see people's cars only in their signatures, so those are the only ones people are likely to vote and nominate on.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

i think the photogalleries need to be set up a little better for easier navigation and accessibility to the pictures. plus if there were more interest in the threads like: "Rides of HCF" and "Show off your rides". most people only see people's cars only in their signatures, so those are the only ones people are likely to vote and nominate on.
I definitly agree with you on that. I mean we have the "show of your hatches/sedans/bla bla bla" but im not gunna go look through those every time. I think maybe if before nominations we opened up a thread where anyone who wants to run can post like 1 or 2 pictures and then from all those who posted we could pick some one.

Now i don't know if we would have enough participation but at least that way people who want to run at least have a better chance then just hoping someone will nominate them.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya kinda a good idea....
and alot of the times i was nominated and 2nded i turned it down since my car was in storage or on stock suspension. LMFAO
but now im definatly back in the running. its a good thing that if youve won once your out the rest of the year so its not to bad

at least now that its summer more people should be interested in ROTM since more people will be outside working on there rides. [8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROTM Nominations