HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

thread reply questions..vanishing replies

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 03:13 PM
HCF Member
Default thread reply questions..vanishing replies

im new here..im also not the brightest bulb..but i have had a problem with my replies vanishing from a thread.i post a reply and it doesnt seem to show,,,so i posted again...then its a duplicate...then they both disappeared.like i never posted at all.
am i not waiting for the server to catch up,did i back out the wrong way and delete it somehow.i do try to keep it pc,so i cant imagine a mod removing any posts.if so,i really didnt mean to duplicate ..and it wasnt an exzact dup.
on another note,just reading and conversing out here has helped me alot lately.learned alot,gonna learn more if i can .thanks guys.sorry if i come off as a dumbarse sometimes.
2 weeks ago i couldnt have told you what i owned other then a honda.now i know what a d16z6 is,lol.
please let me know.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:47 AM

I looked through all of your posts, unless another mod already cleaned them up, I am not sure what happened. I always refresh the screen, or click back to the main forum page after making a post, rather than clicking "back" on the browser.