The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

boiling point

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:57 AM
HCF Member
Default boiling point

Alright here is the story I am so pissed.My fathers owns a piece of property about 5 miles from the house.On this piece of property we use to run a mechanics shop we still do part time.Also on this piece of land is a trailer my Dad is trying to sell with all the property plus the shop.He is selling it to hes boss at the tow truck company well the tow truck guy lets his son move in while he is trying to finance the property which has taken him like 2 years"yea right".Well to cut the story short we are probley in 10,000 dollars worth of property damage already.So last weekend I go to the shop"oh yea this is where my civic and ranger are"to build the rest of my speaker box and 2 prep more for paint.So i try to cut the air compressor on and his numb nuts son has tooken a piece off the compressor and still hasnt returned it to paint a POS boat.2nd of all my Dad comes home last night This boat they are painting belongs to some guys down the street well there dogs which they dont keep in there yard kills 2 turkeys and countless chickens now this isnt the first time we have seen the animal control 3 times talked to him and he says "it aint my dog"but yet his kids and friends say it is. I am not trying to return to my old ways of when I was younger and gettin my friends a beat it out of em.If they would just buy the property that would be the end of it we could find the civie and chickens and new home.Sorry about the rant and the blob I just wrote.If anybody can think of anything to help me out or some words of advice.Also 2 years ago this tow truck guys other son murdered a retarded guy over his atm to buy crack this is the kind of trash we are dealing with.Not only are the parents bad but the kids are worse.Please help before I go freakin sikeo and call my best friend up so we can handle it.

Old 10-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Default RE: boiling point

Beat the **** out of 'em, sounds to me like they diserve it. Make sure there are no witnesses though =P

On a serious note though, when facing these types of people you cannot afford to let fear or any other nagative emotion take you over, hanlde it like a man, you sound like you are one, and take the trash out.

Old 10-14-2006, 01:15 AM
HCF Member

man, I hate when other people can affect ur life so much...Sry man, can't really help ya out. u gotta do what u gotta do- and what u gotta do is take it into ur own hands and get it done.

Old 10-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Recognized HCF Member

just go over there one night and start cracking skulls