The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Global Honda Civic Forum YouTube Account

Old 03-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Angry Admin
Default Global Honda Civic Forum YouTube Account

I have just created a YouTube account for our forum that will be used to post videos of your Honda, video DIYs, or advertising your for sale items. This will be heavily moderated because to be quite frank, I do not trust certain people not to post inappropriate videos or completely unrelated ones. In order to do this we will ask that you upload the video to 2shared.com for now and pm the download link to a Mod or an Admin who has access to the YouTube account.They will then in turn download the video, review it for usefulness and appropriateness and then upload it to the YouTube account. The staff member who has done this will then send you a PM letting you know that your video is uploaded as well as containing the link to aforementioned video.

http://www.youtube.com/HondaCivicForum

Here are the steps for those people who find it difficult to read:

1. Upload video to 2shared.com
2. Send PM to Mod or Admin containing the download link.
3. The Mod or Admin will then review the video.
4. The mod or admin will then either accept or reject the video and if accepted upload it to the forum YouTube account.
5. After uploading it the link to the YouTube video will be PMed to you and you can then proceed to create your thread or whatever you so desire to do with the video.

Thank You,
Josh

P.S.
The uploading to 2shared.com may be temporary depending on whether or not it is possible to create a forum dropbox.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

sweet... would you like me to make a square HCF pic for the avatar so it isnt wide and small lol.. i can also make a background too..

Old 03-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Angry Admin

sure go for it