The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Speed bumps dammit, speed bumps EVERYWHERE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Default Speed bumps dammit, speed bumps EVERYWHERE!!!

I swear the city has gone speedbump crazy!!! They're popping up everywhere! There's a local gas station joined to a small shoppping center and I kid you not there are three sets of speed bumps in and out of the gas station lot and three more in the shopping center lot. And they're the really annoying narrow hard plastic kind that hurt so bad, too. God it pisses me off!!! [:@]

end of rant [sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Old 10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Speed bumps dammit, speed bumps EVERYWHERE!!!

They are littered in neighborhoods here. I cant say that I blame em. If I had kids, Id be concerned too.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
HCF Member

Speed bumps don't bother me so much as crappy, ridiculously bumpy roads with buckles in the pavement as big as speed bumps.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:30 PM
HCF Member

you guys gotta see the speed bumps from mexico, there f#cken huge where a normal car scrapes everything and there also in the middle of the freakin freedway, just imagine going at 60mph and passing over a speed bump at that speed [sm=nono.gif]

Old 10-07-2005, 12:29 AM

There are potholes in St. Louis that can swallow my entire car. I feel your pain, potholes and speed bumps make baby Jesus cry.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

ORIGINAL: gsumano

you guys gotta see the speed bumps from mexico, there f#cken huge where a normal car scrapes everything and there also in the middle of the freakin freedway, just imagine going at 60mph and passing over a speed bump at that speed [sm=nono.gif]

I feel ya! I went to Playa DeCarmen (Cancun) and couldnt believe the speed bumps there! The taxi drivers were awesome though, doing like 190km (like 100mph or so)

Old 10-07-2005, 06:28 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

They're all over my friggin neighborhood too. It really puts a damper on my fun drive home.

Old 10-07-2005, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Auto98EX

I swear the city has gone speedbump crazy!!! They're popping up everywhere! There's a local gas station joined to a small shoppping center and I kid you not there are three sets of speed bumps in and out of the gas station lot and three more in the shopping center lot. And they're the really annoying narrow hard plastic kind that hurt so bad, too. God it pisses me off!!! [:@]

end of rant [sm=icon_flaming.gif]

yeah, you gotta watch out for those marauding speed bumps. they're dangerous. what's even worse is when they gang up on unsuspecting motorists...and then your suspension's fubar, and your alignment's off, and you car attempts to commit suicide by throwing itself off a cliff somewhere.

dangerous, i tell ya!

Old 10-07-2005, 10:56 AM
HCF Member

I feel you there. There are several speed bumps around here that no matter how slow you go over them, you scrape. Even at angles and everything. Just have to find another way around them.[:@]

Old 10-07-2005, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

There are several speed bumps around my sis house. I hardly ever go over there. Hee hee, don't tell her why though.

Rather speed bumps than potholes everywhere. I hear ya though.

Quick Reply: Speed bumps dammit, speed bumps EVERYWHERE!!!