Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Clutch Done Now it wont start please help

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Exclamation Clutch Done Now it wont start please help

I have a 1996 Honda Civic EX with a D16 v-tec i put a new clutch in it and it took me around 2 months to do this repair due to time and money....im building on a budget so before i started the tear down process the vehicle ran like a top, while in the middle of surgery i had a bolt that wouldnt budge as always so i kicked my breaker bar which in turn broke my exhaust.....at the back of the catalytic converter other then that the process went smooth so when i got the transmission and everything back together....i have not been able to fix the exhaust yet.....the vehicle idles just fine but under load it back fires bogs down and wants to die it is getting fuel and air and spark to all cylinders if anybody has suggestions or ideas, pictures,diagrams ect. it is greatly appreaciated

Attached Thumbnails Clutch Done Now it wont start please help-engine-bay-95-civic.jpg   Clutch Done Now it wont start please help-catalyst-95-civic.jpg   Clutch Done Now it wont start please help-sideview-95-civic.jpg