Hardcore music anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 09:52 PM
HCF Member
Default Hardcore music anyone?

Am I the only kid on here who likes hardcore music? Lol

Old 08-31-2012, 04:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Only "kid?" Maybe. There are some old****s here that know how to RTFO tho. Who's on your regular playlist?

Old 08-31-2012, 05:05 AM
HCF Member

haha its about time someone finally replied lol i like ALOT of different bands but i listen to stuff like:

Oceana, emmure, underoath, august burns red, texas in july, haste the day, bring me the horizon, etc.
i also like melodic stuff like tides of man, circa survive

what about you?

Old 08-31-2012, 06:00 AM

I like underoath, but hate the screaming. :/

Old 08-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I'll listen to just about anything as long as the band shows a certain amount of talent. I won't listen to a guy bark and growl into a microphone, needs to have the ability to actually sing as well.

That being said, my favorite band of all time is In Flames. A lot of people play the "they haven't been good since Clayman" card but I don't care. They've got a ****load of albums and if all of them sounded like Clayman I would have stopped listening a long time ago.

Other notables, Pantera, Lamb of God, Machinehead, All that Remains, Volbeat (that oughta rile up the genre *****), Megadeth, etc..

Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
I like underoath, but hate the screaming. :/

haha thats understandable. underoath will always be one of my favorites. their guitar work is amazing.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:36 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Forty04
I'll listen to just about anything as long as the band shows a certain amount of talent. I won't listen to a guy bark and growl into a microphone, needs to have the ability to actually sing as well.

That being said, my favorite band of all time is In Flames. A lot of people play the "they haven't been good since Clayman" card but I don't care. They've got a ****load of albums and if all of them sounded like Clayman I would have stopped listening a long time ago.

Other notables, Pantera, Lamb of God, Machinehead, All that Remains, Volbeat (that oughta rile up the genre *****), Megadeth, etc..

nice! all of those bands are really good i just haven't gotten into them. not really my style, but i think thats just because all those bands are like older in a way compared to all the stuff i listen to and just havent really listened to them haha
the only band out of those that you listed that i've actually listened to is All That Remains. i LOVE their album for we are many

I'm also in a lil hardcore band myself
over the summer we had everything recorded into a little EP type thing. feel free to check us out if you're interested

No Guts, No Glory | Facebook

Old 09-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Looks like fun man, I miss the days of jammin' in bands, playin bar shows, good stuff.

You are right, most of what I listed is 10+ years old because I'm oldballs as ****. I just haven't gotten into anything "new" in the past few years.

Old 09-05-2012, 03:58 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Now that I've had a chance to listen to your tunes, NICE WORK! It's not entirely my thing, as I like more of a mix of screaming and regular vocals, but you guys have a lot of talent.
I am srsly diggin' it

EDIT: IMO, You guys nailed it with "As if it Were Planned"

Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 AM
HCF Member

Thanks man! i really appreciate it. As if it were planned seems to be everyones favorite. but yeah its alot of fun i love it. right now we're trying to like, step up our game and get out of the "local" scene. we've played tons of shows all around kentucky and parts of ohio but they've all been small time its pretty tough too since we're all barely out of highschool, man im still in highschool! haha

Quick Reply: Hardcore music anyone?