New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

*** CIVIC SI ***

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Default *** CIVIC SI ***

OK GUYS
i am the new kid here but buy no means new to the honda family
i spoke with a few dealers & all seem to have the same story 2 cars per month. but no body will take an order & all want 2-3k over glass
any ideas???
joe

Old 01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: *** CIVIC SI ***

i got no ideas but welcome to the forum[sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif]

Old 01-05-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bluethunder

OK GUYS
i am the new kid here but buy no means new to the honda family
i spoke with a few dealers & all seem to have the same story 2 cars per month. but no body will take an order & all want 2-3k over glass
any ideas???
joe
i got one: call around.

that's what I did when I bought my new EX. i wasn't even about to bother with the local assclown dealership.

I called all over the state. several said they would sell me one for MSRP. I had to go on a waiting list, but it was still MSRP.

the dealership I bought my EX from (30 minutes away) may still even try to tempt into trading up for the Si, when they get one in a few weeks, but that's a temptation I may have to skip on.

premium gas is heading toward $3 a gallon again. for that much money, i'll just get another WRX...

Old 01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
HCF Member

If you just wait until the spring or so, im pretty sure there will be alot more SIs on the market and u could get a better deal. And yea, definatly talk to othe dealers in teh area, don't deal with doushebags.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:14 AM

THANKS GUYS