New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

93 civic si

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Default 93 civic si

Hey, im thinking about buying a stock 93 honda civic si hatchback for $2700 Ca., is this a reasonable price? Is there anything specific i should look out for? The mechanic selling it rebuilds junked cars and initially wanted 3000. He told me that he wouldn't charge for labor to install some lowering springs if i brought them in and im interested in using some eibach prokits or sportlines for aesthetics , ive read around that they give the car a 1.0 - 2 inch drop...would the sportlines be too low? Do i need to worry abotu camber? If so what else do i need to invest in in order to take care of any issues? Any feedback is apeciated...oh and also the shop im buying it frum is giving it a new paint job and i was wondering what different shades of whites are out there, ive heard of champion white, and seen frost white up close, any other suggestions? pics? Would be very much apreciated thanks in advance.