New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

acexxxoasis here

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 04:13 AM
Default acexxxoasis here

Hey guys whats up my names david, I live in so cal corona area ive been into imports for about 4 years (when I got my license) haha Im now attending UTI rancho in the afternoons right now I drive a toyota 4runner. Ihavent had a honda but ive always wanted a 6g civic hatch and well I should be getting one soon as my other car sells. im dead set on this car and hopefully I could find one for a decent price that hasnt been beat to death maybe get it with the header and intake so I dont have to buy it but if not oh well. hopefully I stick around this place its been a wealth of info already (ive been lurking for a while now)
thats my intro to me so ill see you guys around also if your a UTI student hit me up im down to bench race and steal some thoughts from yah!
-Dave

Old 06-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Default RE: acexxxoasis here

if you're looking for performance make sure you get a DX and not a CX... CX is only 8 valve and a lot slower. DX only has 107hp though, so really if you're looking for performance you need to do an engine swap or find one that already has a swap.