New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Aloha!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Default Aloha!!

Wassup HCFers? The name (as you can see) is cloud4xL. I just recently bought myself a Civic, and I joined the forums cuz I wanna do some modding to it and figured this placed would be a pretty good resource. LoL Here's a lil info about my Civic...

'93 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Paid $2200 for it
Had about 148k on it at purchase, and just hit 150k two days ago
Gas mileage is about 27-30 mpg (if I'm not mistaken)
Just put some new Kuhmo Powerstar tires on it (got 'em from Discount Tires)

That's about it really. There's a buncha stuff I wanna do with my new car, but admittedly, I know jack **** when it comes to cars, so I'll probably be around here asking questions all the time. But anywayz, just wanted to come through and introduce myself. Hope to see some of ya'll around the forums. Adios!

Old 12-23-2007, 06:54 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Aloha!!

show some pics dewd

Old 12-23-2007, 01:28 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to HCF.....

Old 12-23-2007, 04:04 PM

Will do as soon as I get a chance. But I just thought I'd let you guys know that it's pretty crappy looks-wise. It's in dire need of a new paint job, and the inside looks as if it hasn't been thoroughly cleaned in about 6-8 months. Also, the glove box has a broken hinge, so it hangs at the bottom, and the cupholders are messed up. Lastly, there's a pretty big gash in the driver's seat, and I wanna do something about that too. Any of you guys know where I could find information on how to fix this stuff myself (at least the glovebox and cupholder)? Cuz those two things are reaaaaaally buggin me. LoL Also, do you guys know a good place to learn about detailing a car? Because I really want to fix it up and make it look nice. Don't get me wrong, I love my new ride, but it's got potential to look waaaaay better. Thanks.[8D]

Old 12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the HC of F!! Sounds cool, but remember. Don't ever rush into anything. If you want to fix something, and do a good job of it, take your time. Don't rush in and out of something, because you're bound to forget something.

And I hope you're not a person that goes around the forum asking questions like "I THOUGHT CIVICS WERE RACE CARS WHY ISNT MINE FAST" and "How can I get 200 hp without turbo?" Civics are nice cars, they're cheap, good on gas, and reliable. Civics are meant to be economical, but they can be made fast if you want.

You got rims for your car? [8D]or just steelies?

Old 12-23-2007, 05:56 PM

Yea, I don't think I'm one of those people, but then again, you never know. LoL I bet most of those people who ask question like that don't realize that they're those people. LoL But hey, if I do, bear with me; I'm a n3wb. LoL And unfortunately, I just got "steelies". LoL In fact, they're not even Honda wheels...the guys that I bought it from had Acura wheels on it, and I've been too cheap to upgrade 'em to something lighter and more pleasant on the eyes. But honestly, that's not really that high up there on my priority list. Right now, the main things I'm concerned with are performance and the interior (only because it looks like crap in there). Tomorrow, I'll upload some pics of my lil' Civic for you guys to critique/laugh at. LoL Everybody's gotta start somewhere I guess....