New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Another new guy saying hello...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Default Another new guy saying hello...

Hello. I just got my Civic not too long ago and I'm enjoying it so far. I got it after I realized my Bonneville was about to kick the bucket. I like having a smaller car now, but I find myself pulling into parking spots like I'm still drivingthat boat. Power is a little lacking compared to the Bonnie but hopefully I can fix that with the help of this forum community. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and I'll see you around.

Oh yeah, my car is a 98 HX Coupe. I'm not really sure what that means for modability, though, I'm still learnin' (I'm more of a computer guy, I barely passed my auto mantainance class in high school. hehe)

Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Default RE: Another new guy saying hello...

welcome as far as your car, its more of an economy model but u can still pull a few extra horses out of it

Old 08-09-2007, 03:25 PM

welcome

Old 08-09-2007, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: jeff948594

welcome as far as your car, its more of an economy model but u can still pull a few extra horses out of it
Yeah, I kind of figured as much, but I don't plan on racing it or anything so I'll take what I can get. I'm having my sound system from my old car installed in the Civic tomorrow, so at least it'll be loud!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:14 AM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum..

and.. loud systems FTW!! haha i loove my bump.

you'll see on this forum tho that most people will recommend that you do stuff yourself. instead of gettin someone to do it... that is unless you think you're gunna blow somethin up. haha.

jeff said that your car was an economy model... but the civic is an economy box anyway.. no matter what model. granted some are faster than others from the factory.. but you can basically do all the same things with any of them.

feel free to ask any questions you have, were all here to help. but before you post.. use the search feature and see if you cant come up with an answer on a thread thats already been posted (otherwise you're gunna get reemed).

so again.. welcome! and have fun with your new honda.