New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Best Auto Cover website feedback needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Default Best Auto Cover website feedback needed

Hi,

I've just joined the forum to help spread the word about a new auto insurance review website that I've written which I'd like some feedback on.

I hope this isn't considered as spam (if it is, please remove it as appropriate), but my website isn't commercially intended, but simply tries to help find the best auto insurance cover. I believe it's unique in that it scans the web looking for reviews for each of the US’ main auto insurers, (currently scan 6 consumer review websites, 3 expert review sites, 1 financial report site, and 1 expert complaint monitoring site). The site then presents all this information to you one one page, and add our our own ranking; allowing quick comparison between the companies.

I hope you have the time to have a look at www.Best-Auto-Cover.com, and I hope you find it useful.

If you have any questions, please drop us a line.

Many thanks,

David.
Founder
Best-Auto-Cover.com

Last edited by BestAutoCover; 08-19-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling and clarity
Old 08-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Default Best Auto Insurance Cover website feedback needed

I just wanted to offer my thanks to a couple of the forum users which have given me feedback via the website, it's all been taken on-board and we've already implemented some of the changes (for example, we're trying to find a way to clarify that the site offers auto insurance cover (as opposed to protective material covers - perhaps an oversight on my part!).

I also wanted to thank the forum moderators for supporting me; I realise that this post may be seen by many as spam, or advertising, but I want to do my best to ensure you that my site is free, it doesn't sell anything, it doesn't need registration, and it was created simply to be a useful resource. As before, if anything is viewed as inappropriate, or against forum rules, please feel free to take the appropriate action; it's not my intention to cause offence.

If it's OK with the moderators, I also wanted to share some key images from the site with the forum, in order to help explain the intention of the website.

Here is an example report page for one of the auto insurers we track, in this case, State Farm:

And here's an example of one of our regular summary overviews, rating the top rated providers:

Once again, thanks for your support, and please contact me if your have any feedback.

David
Best-Auto-Cover.com