New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Buying my first civic tommorow, im excited, here it is.!

Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Default Buying my first civic tommorow, im excited, here it is.!

Alright, well my name is Keith and iv been through a few different cars just trading around. I found out that I will never own another DSM, and I know some friends who like JDM. So on craigslist today the only stock untouched civic i could find was this 98 dx. I really dont want to buy a civic someone around here tried to swap or something messed up with there plans and then me have to fix it. Now this is a 5 speed, and i drove it today and everything checked out fine so im giving them 1800 tommorow. Im not sure much of anything about civics but im excited to get to know them with the build that im going to do on this one. Now im still researching stuff and this is all really new to me. So any information on the recommended swaps for this car would be great so i know what i should be reading rather than something that i shouldnt. I just know the motor is just a basic motor? No vtec? Id like vtec and something boosted .

Name:  Civic.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  69.3 KB