New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Chet P

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Default Chet P

Hello, Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sochet better known as Chet. At the moment I own a 93 Honda Civic, Coupe DX. My first car ever! This is completely stocked. I'm new to the tuning up world soany suggestions would be nice...I want to do this carwonders... Planning on doing a lot of work for it. I'm not ashamed of owning one either becuase this car is really reliable! Hopefully I can make you Honda Civic people proud! - Chet

Old 06-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Default RE: Chet P

Welcome to HCF Chet! A stock Civic is a great first car. What do you have planned for it, because what you do depends on your budget. Because I didn't have much of a budget and my car didn't look so great, I focused on cosmetics (Rims, tires, paint, lip.....).

BTW, let's see some pics!

Old 06-18-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Spark

Welcome to HCF Chet! A stock Civic is a great first car. What do you have planned for it, because what you do depends on your budget. Because I didn't have much of a budget and my car didn't look so great, I focused on cosmetics (Rims, tires, paint, lip.....).

BTW, let's see some pics!
Thanx for the greeting!

My plans, well at the moment my budget is so and so, But i believe i will be focusing on cosmetics just as you are doing. I'm starting off small at the moment. Just reccently ordered some HID lights for the car since the stock lights weren't bright enough. As soon as i save enough, my next order might be an exhaust, a new intake, fog lights, or maybe angel eyes for the front lights. Been wondering what'll look like if i added eyelids to the front light if i get the angel eyes for the car. Wanted to give it that mean look lol. I have afriend who said i should get Si rims for the car.I put that into considerationbutI'm not sure yet. My car will basically be based on looks and appeal. No races for me. Btw do you know where I can actually find interiors for salefor the car. such as dashboard and such I'm looking for the color black. Well one step at a time right? heh..

I will be posting up pictures of my car ASAP haven't had much time to take it out for a photoshoot lol... - Chet

Old 06-26-2007, 12:30 AM

Hello...

Update:
I've taken new photos of the car. Remember its completely stock so it's not eye candy. I tried my best do get some deccent photos.

So far I've managed to get a new cd player for the car. A friend has kindlygiven it to me.A small start. But I'm thankful. I've alsobeen meaning to get a new pair of rims. Just so I don't have to embarass myself with the stock hubcaps you might be seeing. - Chet