New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

DAX...intro.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Default DAX...intro.

Hey my name is Ronn from Ky. I joined to get some help here along the way with my 1992 civic dx sdn. i have i wide aray of ideas for the lil thing i love my honda i just built and sold a 1977 cutlass supreme and bought my car off my father. the car hasd been through a lot we purchased it for $300 after the front end was ran over by a dump truck. we fixed it for $400 and it looked good for a while when we got it it had 83,000 miles...now its gor 270,000 so its been through a lot but still is a fairly nice car. the crank shaft broke in 2 finally so im looking for a cylinder head and then im going to give the car a major face lift. i just bought a totalled rsx so im hoping to soon do a k20 swap...still gathering parts. but for now i just want to get the car back on the road, so i can at least get it home and start on it. by the way im a painter my dad is a body man...and we did everything necessary to fix the car correctly..its no butchered...thanx DAX.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Welcome to the forums, Ronn

So, other than the k20 swap, what plans do you have? Anything done for appearance like a lip kit or anything?

And last, have any pics? We're crazy for pics around here lol

Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 AM

oh yea...i cant figure out what body kit i want to get...im going to put a sun roof in it out of a 05 civic...its pretty massive...and last but not least paint. my car has got the nickname over the years "Godzilla." so for this ive decided I'm going to air brush godzillas foot over the rear wheel. then have like some people running down the side of the car. i want to do some true flames on the hood and finally i i want to put a japenese flag around his leg ripped up and have it wrapped around the rear of the car. im working on drawing it out. i do have some pictures just have to give me some time to put them on here but i will do it.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the whole body kit/crazy paint/theme style cars, but if you like it, rock the f**k out of if; most of the more mature members here will respect the work that goes into it and support you. Just be prepared to catch a little flak from the forum douchebags. Personally, my favorite car on the forums has a body kit, bright green paint, dual exhaust, etc. Still, it's one of the baddest civics on the forums IMO. (here's his build thread)

Also, out of curiosity, what model rsx do you have? The type-s or the base? I'm just wondering which k20 you have.

And I'm looking forward to the pics

Old 11-04-2008, 07:22 PM

it is the type s, but it is dual superchargered with a very large intercooler...om not sure exactly how it all will fit. im thinking i might have to do an extension in the front or somrthing i guess we will have to see. im still not sure about the intake and the drive shaft though...i also have a camber kit for it and i bought some pipe so i can build a small roll cage. and a strut brace...

Old 11-06-2008, 07:14 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the forum, k-20 swap for the win. But yea Post some pics and keep us updated. Oh yea when tuning your car do the mods u want.