New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

deer plowing civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 05:11 AM
Default deer plowing civic

so i go out and buy a nice looking 04 honda civic ex. two days l8er i hit a deer going the speed limit. wtf is up with that. in my mustang i went 100 ormore everywhere i went. and now that i buy a brand new car i decide to baby it till my warranty is up and i plow into a deer at 50mph. what luck. good thing i had full coverage[sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 06:19 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: deer plowing civic

Hey, welcome aboard! You ever think you might have been just damn lucky with all those high speed excursions with your Stang? You got a death wish or something? Why do you feel the need to drive so fast ALL the time? If your car is hot and you know it, what are you trying to prove and to who? Slow down a little and be thankful that that deer didn't take you out. Maybe you might want to slow down a few clicks at least for the other innocent driver that you might hit sake! I'm not impressed and I'm sure the bulk of the others on this site won't be either, cept for the immature, HS types. Enjoy your car but have some respect for other people on the road. Remember "Anyone can DRIVE fast, Acceleration is KING"

SMOKEM

Old 04-26-2007, 07:17 AM
HCF Member

Big +1^^^

Once again, Smokem says it all. LOL

Old 04-26-2007, 07:37 AM
HCF Member

Smokem knows. A toyota corrola could probly do 100, but why would you wanna?

Old 04-26-2007, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

^^^ +1. I do the odd high speed run (who doesn't) but geez man, 100MPH??? if you want to kill yourself, thats fine, but don't endanger anyone else when you're doing it

Old 04-26-2007, 11:46 PM
HCF Member

SPEED!!!!
It's dangerous and bad

Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 AM
HCF Member

I used to do 115 in my old accord on a backroad that nobody else was ever on going to and from high school.

Let's just say i don't do that anymore. For a lot of reasons that I probably don't need to explain beginning with the question WHY?

Slow down, bro. What's your hurry? Save that engine for the track and enjoy the drive.

So, back to the topic. I'm really sorry to read that you drilled a deer in your new car. It's a real bummer when that kind of stuff happens. Get it repaired and get it back on the road. No matter what, it'll probably always get better gas mileage than your stang! Good luck.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:39 AM
HCF Member

deer suck[:@] ever heard of karma you speed all the time in ur tang no wrecks now you gotta new ride and karma bit you in the a**

Old 04-27-2007, 01:45 AM

im not out to kill anyone. im just out for a good time. going fast is a rush and i like to do it. im a good driver and i havent been in an accident. nor am i planning on. i have slowed down lately. but when i go fast now im responsible about it. i like drifting on dirt roads way better . and in the snow i can do 360's and hold 25mph at the end. speeding is just one of the great pleasures of having a fast car. but i know what you guys are saying.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:57 AM

well no wrecks besides the deer incedent

Quick Reply: deer plowing civic