New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Evening all. New here

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Default Evening all. New here

Allo, um im hath im 18 and form cornwall in the uk, um urr... dunno wot else to say recently purchased a import civic vti. D15b enigne all totally standard soo looking forward to having a play.. although at present still on L plates (provisonaly licence ) due to losing my licence previously hoep to sepak to more people and get some ideas for my initailly would like it to maybe have a hint of this to it ...car shall psot up some pics of mine once i get time to give it a tcut.. tis in need of it

Old 01-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Default RE: Evening all. New here

Welcome. The car you have chosen for inspiration is sick!!! I think the look is great, it seems simple, but trust me, there is a ton of money under the skin. What kinds of things did you want to start with?

Old 01-23-2006, 05:55 PM

lol im not essentially bothered about how it looks its not even what i want it to turn out like i tryed to say its how i would want to style it if you get my drift? im not into this exterior body kitting.. nor is the civic in the picture.. im more into the power aspect, id like to start off with simple stuff a set of coilovers an exhaust that is going to cater for the engines needs not one thats going to make a racket and have the local police on my back every five mins. then a set of rota slipstreams possibly or whatever i prefer at the time.. thats all id like to do.. the rest i would either spend on the current engine or go for an conversion the the B16A2 lump

Old 01-23-2006, 05:56 PM

lol sorry i miss read what u wrote.. me being british and you being american..my fault.

Old 01-23-2006, 06:36 PM
HCF Member

I love everything about that pic you posted.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:09 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

Sounds like the you have a good plan there.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum![sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif]..that car looks pretty sic

Old 01-24-2006, 02:54 AM

hi. welcome to HCF. i love the EK's if i didnt have my EF thats the civic i would have. pic looks sweet man. im the same as you. basic mods for the looks department and all money spent on the GO department.

Old 01-25-2006, 06:13 AM

welcome to HCF

Old 01-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: hath

lol im not essentially bothered about how it looks its not even what i want it to turn out like i tryed to say its how i would want to style it if you get my drift? im not into this exterior body kitting.. nor is the civic in the picture.. im more into the power aspect, id like to start off with simple stuff a set of coilovers an exhaust that is going to cater for the engines needs not one thats going to make a racket and have the local police on my back every five mins. then a set of rota slipstreams possibly or whatever i prefer at the time.. thats all id like to do.. the rest i would either spend on the current engine or go for an conversion the the B16A2 lump
you're going to fit in just fine here

Welcome aboard!

Quick Reply: Evening all. New here