New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Good morning everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Default Good morning everyone

Hi everyone,

New poster here, I've owned a civic coming up to 2 years now (2.2 CTDI) and have been advised by my MR2 owning friend to join a community and this seemed like the obvious choice!

Just a hello to everyone here.

James

Old 02-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Default RE: Good morning everyone

WELCOME TO HCF... im rather new maself but this community is soooo nice and welcoming... hope u enjoy it here... any mods on ya civic??

Old 02-18-2008, 02:20 AM

Not yet, thinking of lowering/stiffening s-l-i-g-h-t-l-y and body coloured sills, but performance-wise, nothing yet. I can't afford to as my spare funds are going into a fund for another car...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:28 AM

oh... thats kool... well my first and only car is an 07 nighthalk blk civic LX coupe.. i got blue mirror tint, speakers, and LED underglow... just minor things ive been able to save up for during the year... but in 2 months im graduating+B-DAY so all that money is goin towards my car... plan to put 1.5k-4k into it by the end of the summer... mostly cosmetic tho...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:34 AM

Sounds good, not a fan of underlighting myself but on some cars it can look pretty awesome. I'm planning on keeping it as stock as possible, I think they original styling looks brilliant and I don't plan on keeping her for long enough to warrant doing that much to her. I think it'd be better to save for my next boarding trip

Old 02-18-2008, 03:02 AM

thats kool... this is my first car and we bought it brand new so its gunna last me a while... thru college at least.. by the time i get outta college i wanna do an engine swap and up the performance... i plan on keeping it 4eva... not as my only car, but for sentimental value... to remember where i started...

Old 02-18-2008, 03:41 AM

Ah you always remember your first, mine was a Corsa, next will be a 'stang.

Civics are built like tanks, should last as long as you do, so long as you treat it right... that's not to say you can go around tearing up the rd. No-one likes a bad-***.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:19 AM

no... i wouldnt do that... love my car too much... no stupid driving, no drunk driving, no drifting... nothin like that [8D]

Old 02-18-2008, 06:07 AM

good stuff

thought drifting in a fwd would be tricky

Old 02-18-2008, 08:51 AM

I have two stangs rite now all i can say is test drive em before you buy em and make sure you understand that gas prices aint coming down.
If your buying one to make fast buy a 89-93. My 93 will smoke my 04

Quick Reply: Good morning everyone