New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 03:54 AM
Default got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....

SOME ******* STOLE MY GIRLFRIENDS CAR. we left it for like 2.5 hours in a hella busy area and we get back to it at 10 pm and its gone. what the hell is wrong with people. luckily i had another car on the side (92 vw gti) but still we bought the car for 2200 bucks and put another 1000 into it. now its all gone. stupid ********. i swear if i find them, they will end up in the hospital for a couple of months eating out of an IV. if you see anyone driving my girlfriends car around the bay area in cali let me know what area. i posted pix in the gallery.....damn f***ing thieves. i want to kill them.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Default RE: got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....

I feel for u and your g-friend. My SI was stolen 1 week ago and it still hurts. Hope they find the car in good shape and the @$$hole thief missing an arm or two!!

Old 08-27-2005, 06:53 AM

Sorry to hear that, man. Anything I can do to help you out?

Old 08-27-2005, 09:43 AM

Sorry to hear about that.

Did you have an alarm?

Old 08-27-2005, 10:29 AM

DAMN, i'd be pissed, i'm kinda glad i live in good ol cornville indiana, where a big *** truck has a better chance of getting stolen rather my car, sorry to hear about the loss

Old 08-27-2005, 11:22 AM
HCF Member

yet another reason i dont go to the movies anymore. that and the lack of any really great movies, worth $10 or more to see.

sorry about the car though, thats BS. I know what youre going through.

Old 08-27-2005, 12:54 PM

Sucks about the car man, I hope you find the scums that did this. After they get outta the hospital you could send them to jail for a few years.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:58 PM

yea as soon as i find the ******* he'll be in the hospital then jail and then my girlfriends gonna sue him for everything. its already planned out. stayed up til 3 am last night driving around looking for it. but obviously no luck. for all you civic people in the bay area let me know if you see my car. i'm talking to everyone i know so they know to look for it too lol. i want it back.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:19 PM
HCF Member

now you see why i decided to not do all the crazy bodywork and "looks" stuff. its because F*****S like these guys have taken that stuff away from us. why the hell cant import guys watch out FOR one another, instead of watching out for what they want FROM one another? and ill tell you right now, that car was stolen for the headlights and the wheels. theyll take a few other things, but they will probably total the car anyways, just for kicks. just want you to prepare for it. i had a friend with a TOTALLY stock 99 EX, and hers was stolen from in front of her apartment. they found it a few days later, and all that was missing was the radiator. but there was enough body and window damage to total it. all because someone needed a radiator and didnt want to pay 50 bucks for one on ebay[:@]

Old 08-27-2005, 02:21 PM

Damn, that's just plain nasty!

Quick Reply: got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....