New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

hello...I'm new here...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Thumbs up hello...I'm new here...

Hey everyone, I'm new here! I own a '96 honda civic dx and I"m really interested in learning more about it. Yeah, I know I'm a girl, but please have an open mind because I just want to learn from all you smart guys and gals out there. I live near phoenix arizona, and I really don't want to get stranded on the side of the freeway, miles and miles from home in the 120 degree summer without a clue about my car's engine. So, please, if i ask dumb questions, give me a little slack, I'm really trying here! I might not contribute much to the forums right now, but I will be reading them A LOT to learn all I can from them. Thank you!

Old 08-06-2009, 02:21 PM
HCF Member

WElcome post some pics up of the ride yes?

Old 08-06-2009, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the site feel free to ask any questions you have and yes pictures lots would be nice.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:04 PM
HCF Member

welcome, welcome...... i too was in the same boat..... i feared getting stranded in the middle of the ocean........ with the flying sharks (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...=76448&page=13)....... so i joined here...... sniffle sniffle..... they feel like family......

Old 08-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Chubby Chaser

Originally Posted by my99lx
welcome, welcome...... i too was in the same boat..... i feared getting stranded in the middle of the ocean........ with the flying sharks (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...=76448&page=13)....... so i joined here...... sniffle sniffle..... they feel like family......

awww shucks...

Old 08-07-2009, 07:41 AM
TOKYO DRIFTZ

Welcome!!!

post up some pictures!!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Default I dont know...

well...i don't know... posting pictures might be quite embarrassing actually! My honda is just stock...just a regular old honda hatch...nothing spectacular. I don't want you to laugh at me!

Last edited by ajm13; 08-08-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 AM
HCF Member

No laughing will come alot of noobs come here with stock Honda's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by ajm13
well...i don't know... posting pictures might be quite embarrassing actually! My honda is just stock...just a regular old honda hatch...nothing spectacular. I don't want you to laugh at me!
I LOVE stock, I wish i had a stock honda =(

Old 08-08-2009, 01:00 PM
TOKYO DRIFTZ

Originally Posted by ajm13
Hey everyone, I'm new here! I own a '96 honda civic dx and I"m really interested in learning more about it. Yeah, I know I'm a girl, but please have an open mind because I just want to learn from all you smart guys and gals out there. I live near phoenix arizona, and I really don't want to get stranded on the side of the freeway, miles and miles from home in the 120 degree summer without a clue about my car's engine. So, please, if i ask dumb questions, give me a little slack, I'm really trying here! I might not contribute much to the forums right now, but I will be reading them A LOT to learn all I can from them. Thank you!
actually no one knew you were a girl until you said "yeah i know i am a girl" that right there shows you want attention from all the guys. Post pictures of your car. We dont care if it is stock. We love stock cars. We love pictures. So post. And try not to be too much of a attention *****.

Quick Reply: hello...I'm new here...