New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello, Im Riceboxx aka Patrick.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Default Hello, Im Riceboxx aka Patrick.

Hello my names Patrick, aka "riceboxx". Im 18 years old, I drive a 2000 civic ex and a 2003 stratus r/t (winter beater). I love making youtube videos and editing. I've made youtube videos for 3 years now but just recently started my car based page named "riceboxx". the names surprising, right? I film videos of me doing car mods, a "day in the life" style vlog where I just film my day and what I do (mostly consist of car things), and I also do edits of peoples cars and of car events/local meets. I'm from northern Ohio and I obviously am a car enthusiast. I live in my own apartment and work full time Monday-Friday 8 hours a day as an electrician. I love my job and I wont lie, I got life pretty easy. Don't get me wrong im no rich ***** (obviously, I drive a civic...) but im also not broke, id consider myself "better off".But anyways, that's about all the basics about me ! I look forward to being an active member on this forum and meeting lots of new people !! You can find me on Instagram @Riceboxx and please feel free to drop past my YouTube which is also called Riceboxx (with 2 x's).

Have a wounderful day!
-Patrick