New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey Everybody

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Default Hey Everybody

Hey all. My names Trent, I'm from NoVa(northern Virginia). So far its ok, I'm originally from Alaska so its a complete culture shock for me...but i got my car though, so I'm happy Its a 2000 civic ex, d16y8 engine with an [sm=smiley21.gif] automatic transmission[sm=smiley21.gif]. I don't have any engine mods done to it yet, minus the venom 400 control mod. That's just a piggyback for the ecu, hardly worth the money spent for those looking to invest in one. Engine mods are the next step though. I'm not sure which route to take, which is why i came here. So, with that said I'm off to read and post. Oh forgot to mention. Merry Christmas all!! even though technically its been over for an an hour and fifteen minutes.

Finally some pics of my baby

Name:  frontdriver.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  42.4 KB

Name:  rear1.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  42.2 KB

Name:  frontup.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  41.1 KB

Old 12-25-2006, 10:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hey Everybody

Welcome to HCF! Post away

Old 12-26-2006, 01:40 AM

welcome, nice ride engine mods are fun as hell

Old 12-26-2006, 12:02 PM

man you gotta get to workin on makin that thng faster now! whats the point of havin the fast look but not being able to back it up! kno what im sayin!?
and i been seein lots of people on the forum sayin theyre from or were from alaska. whats it like there? does it have cities and roads? when i think of alaska i think of snow, ice, eskimos, igloos, polar bears..

Old 12-26-2006, 03:33 PM

nah no houses, or buildings, all igloos. I think theres one road there but its dirt. Pretty nifty. It was a bitch driving that car on too. I used to have the body of that civic on a silverado chassis with a 42inch lift and 38inch tires.

But in reality, there are highways. go to uhm. Oh what the ****. I cant add a link now and the [URL] tags dont work. wtf.

Go here

http://www.webshots.com/search?query...e=chromeheader

Thats where im from

Old 12-26-2006, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

Civic on a lift kit with 38" tires? I would LOVE to see a photochop of that!!! anyone interested? make it a 92-95 hatch perhaps?

Anyways, welcome to the site! sweet lookin ride!

Old 12-26-2006, 05:27 PM

alaska looks alright man. looks like its actually part of america. lol. whyd you come down to VA? tired of the cold and snow?

Old 12-26-2006, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

automatic transmission
bear with me, i have the same fing shiet. im researching, got a handful of info...i am looking for a good shop to do it, since i dont have any tools...
i like your car..
eh, wanna buy my rims? i need racing rims for autoxing
welcome bro!

Old 12-26-2006, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: POLYTHING

automatic transmission
bear with me, i have the same fing shiet. im researching, got a handful of info...i am looking for a good shop to do it, since i dont have any tools...
i like your car..
eh, wanna buy my rims? i need racing rims for autoxing
welcome bro!
Nah im good on that. Although if your anywhere near me ive done an engine swap in a civic before, just not a tranny so i could help ya with it. Its not as hard as it looks really.

ORIGINAL:GetItBoy

alaska looks alright man. looks like its actually part of america, lol. whyd you come down to VA? tired of the cold and snow?

I got married. That should be enough of an explanation in itself Other than that yea it got too cold and not enough snow anymore. I mean jackson hole wyoming gets more snow so unless you pay about 1200 to go heliboarding, all the good snow sucks. So i came to va cause of my wife and within the next two months im probably going to nebraska cause i have family out there.