New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

HEY EVERYONE! About time I joined!

Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Default HEY EVERYONE! About time I joined!

Hey guys! I am not new to the civic world but I am new to this forum and wanted to take the time to introduce myself! My name is Andrew and I am a huge honda fan! I have 4 of them right now including my 06 civic sedan, 01 prelude, 09 CRV, and my 04 Accord Sedan. I am 24 years old from Raleigh,NC and am currently an entrepreneur and recent college grad! I will be poking around in here finding out some stuff I can do to my civic AND setting up an LED for sale thread!
I have a company called Lights On LEDs that I started last year where I sell on only automotive forums! The company page is on facebook (link below) if you guys would like to check it out!
Lights On LEDs - Automotive - Raleigh, NC | Facebook
Like I said, I will have for sale thread up soon and hopefully we can do some business together and share some Civic tips!
Thanks again you all for being so welcoming!!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:03 AM

no love?! :/

Old 08-20-2011, 03:11 PM

(((

Old 08-21-2011, 12:21 PM
July 2010 ROTM

Welcome to the site bro. Sorry, this isnt the most active forum ever. Theres a core group of active members, and then a handful of us who breeze through every now and then. PM me if I can help with anything.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:45 PM
HCF Member

I'll friend "like" your company on Facebook. I've been planning on switching my dome light and all the lights behind the dash to LED, but I still need to save up $100 spare bucks for a new gauge cluster first. If you can cut me a good enough deal, I'll be using you instead of that other LED website everyone around here uses....

Old 08-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Default gauge cluster

I can get u one for 50 dollars. Go to trumotorsports.com or call 1-317-787-8668 ask for george. Tell him that Davion told u to call. Its in Greenwood Indiana.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:42 AM

Welcome to the forum, but don't you have to be set-up as a vendor to sell things commercially or advertise for a specific company?!?!?

Old 08-22-2011, 06:35 AM

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the powers at be on this site do not allow free advertising. You'll have to contact the Internet Brands people to become a vendor to legitimately sell.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by MBrent
Welcome to the site bro. Sorry, this isnt the most active forum ever. Theres a core group of active members, and then a handful of us who breeze through every now and then. PM me if I can help with anything.
Hey MBrent, thanks for letting me know man. I appreciate that. I am on a prelude forum that acts the same way. There are a lot of frequent visitors who take a look around for people selling parts, but no real contribution. Thanks for checking out my thread
Originally Posted by Shandles
I'll friend "like" your company on Facebook. I've been planning on switching my dome light and all the lights behind the dash to LED, but I still need to save up $100 spare bucks for a new gauge cluster first. If you can cut me a good enough deal, I'll be using you instead of that other LED website everyone around here uses....
THANK YOU!!!! I will absolutely cut you a good deal. I promise you all that the prices I display WILL BE cheaper than any website or other sellers on the forums + FREE SHIPPING
Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Welcome to the forum, but don't you have to be set-up as a vendor to sell things commercially or advertise for a specific company?!?!?
Hey buddy! Yes I do have to set up as a vendor since I am a new member here and will be mostly selling my products. I am more than happy to become a constant contributor to the forum, but the powers that be have informed me I must become a sponsor/vendor which is totally fine
Originally Posted by WellFedHobo
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the powers at be on this site do not allow free advertising. You'll have to contact the Internet Brands people to become a vendor to legitimately sell.
x2 I am in the process of doing that now! Thanks for the love guys!

Old 08-22-2011, 10:36 AM

If you become a vendor, PM me with details on LED lighting for my 99 Civic. I am interested in getting LEDs for the interior lighting as well as the license plate lighting.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HEY EVERYONE! About time I joined!