New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey folks. Tuner noob, quick learner.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Default Hey folks. Tuner noob, quick learner.

Hi all. Name's Ethan and I'm from Maryland's Eastern Shore. I just picked up an '05 Civic Si about 3 months ago with 36k miles. I already have it up to 42k (grooannn...)I'm not looking to do anything dramatic with it. It's already kinda' quick and the handling is surgical.. love it!

I'm sure there are some questions i'll have sooner or later and one thing i've learned from other hobbies such as hi-end audio/videophile and invertebrate (tarantula's) keeping is that the REAL knowledge can be found at forums.

Like I said, i'm not that knowledgeable on tuning cars or auto mechanics in general but if I can help with off-topic stuff I will. I'm pretty strong on audio gear, very strong on computers and networking and also on tarantula husbandry. I'm not expecting too many Q's on tarantulas though...

-Ethan

Old 09-04-2008, 08:45 AM
HCF Member

Tarantulas?! Really? Awesome cuz I have a whole bunch of questions to ask you man.... haha ok just kidding. welcome to the forums tho, you will learn alot (just search first or prepare to get yelled at/flammed lol, friendly warning)

Old 09-04-2008, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by C-lo
(just search first or prepare to get yelled at/flammed lol, friendly warning)
Thanks. Yeah, I know the drill lol...