New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey I am new here this site sucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Banned
Default Hey I am new here this site sucks

So yeah this is to all the freaking ricers on here if you are one of those ricy kids with a gay *** build of rice your car is slow and it sucks so just stop talking burn your car its gay ok. I own a civic it is ana ctual build not some rice so and to all the other folks on here that arnt gay ricers then I am sorry for this but if you are one of those D16 owners of any type with a CAI it sucks thats gay give it up, If you have a ricy exhaust tip also gay or if ya even have a header still gay its freaking slow. Oh and to the just dumb *** people just stop I am not a honda hater I hate ricers and those in this joke of a build thread do a real build for real what yall have is freaking gay as hell. Oh and it is a civic site come on yall WTH what I am gonna guess it is a bunch of kids running the site cause damn this is not how to run a site guys I would be glad to help ya if ya want to make this a real site.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Angry Admin

holy run on sentence batman

Old 08-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Angry Admin

turbo00ek say hello to mr banhammer <3

Old 08-31-2009, 03:12 PM
HCF Member
Talking

Originally Posted by HONDACIVICFORUMSUCKS
So yeah this is to all the freaking ricers on here if you are one of those ricy kids with a gay *** build of rice your car is slow and it sucks so just stop talking burn your car its gay ok. I own a civic it is ana ctual build not some rice so and to all the other folks on here that arnt gay ricers then I am sorry for this but if you are one of those D16 owners of any type with a CAI it sucks thats gay give it up, If you have a ricy exhaust tip also gay or if ya even have a header still gay its freaking slow. Oh and to the just dumb *** people just stop I am not a honda hater I hate ricers and those in this joke of a build thread do a real build for real what yall have is freaking gay as hell. Oh and it is a civic site come on yall WTH what I am gonna guess it is a bunch of kids running the site cause damn this is not how to run a site guys I would be glad to help ya if ya want to make this a real site.
ok two things
1.) anger managment
2.) i do agree with the people who put exhaust tips on
that is all, have a nice day and here is a snickers bar for your troubles please dont shoot me

Old 08-31-2009, 06:07 PM
HCF Member

1.wow intellegent
2.your bad you can talk craps on the interwebs!

Old 08-31-2009, 06:18 PM

What makes it ricer? like what kind of mods are considered "ricer"

Old 08-31-2009, 06:47 PM
HCF Member

lol

I like exhaust tips.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by jsusanka
lol

I like exhaust tips.
oh yeah...oh yeah well #$^ @# ^@# %^@%^@ %^ @#%^@%$! and $%@$#%@#$%@# you son of a #^%#$%#
hehe

Old 08-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Banned

If you seen my car before and after I put my exhaust tip on my stock muffler you would like it.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:20 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Justin13
If you seen my car before and after I put my exhaust tip on my stock muffler you would like it.
im not against it just dont like it do what ya do bro STOP YELLING AT ME...i just figure if ur gonna do it why not go he whole nine yards....p.s. is that the rims on your profile on your car those are nice

Quick Reply: Hey I am new here this site sucks