New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Default Hi

HI new to this site belong to few others . Have a 95 civic ex . Looking for a built d16z6 cylinder head . Found out one i have is warped, last motor i cracked the block. Got new block built for turbo, planned on using head but it is warped . So yes need a head .

Old 11-13-2011, 12:31 PM

You shouldn't be posting WTB stuff in the wrong section. Also, you must have 25 posts in order to make a thread in the WTB section.

I have a z6 head which needs work, but the head itself is fine. Everything you have in your current head will swap over. PM me for info if interested.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-14-2011, 07:36 AM

I know sorry , being need 25 posts to see classifieds thats why i went fishing in my intro.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:21 PM

No problem, just be careful as mods might lock it and/or delete the thread since it is technically violating forum rules.

As I mentioned before, let me know if you are interested in my bare z6 head. It needs porting work to be finished, which was started by using a dremel. It should only need about 1-2 more hours of work to be ready, but I moved onto a H series motor and have no need or desire to finish it. Comes with a z6 cam and gear as well. If I still have it in a month, it is being thrown into the trash along with a few other D series parts I have laying around.