New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi to all we are from Canada (Newbs)

Old 10-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Default Hi to all we are from Canada (Newbs)

Hi everyone my girlfriend and i are picking up our 2005 Honda Civic Si sedan canadian Model) with V-tec tonite. Its silver and really sweeeet. As it is my girlfriends first car ever (Not Bad for a first car) the story goes like this,

we actually checked out all the other models like neon, focus, optra 5, Vibe, Matrix, Sentra and when she drove the Civic Si it was like wow she just loved it with all the power options great gas mileage reliability and Power Moon Roof....she could not say no to it even if it does have less power it still goes like snot when the V-tec kicks in..... Plus there is not another sweeter dash cluster out there for this kind of car that is soooo nice. Glowing red needles at night are so cool.

We got the extended warranty for extra precaution...with so many power options you never know what can go wrong. Anyways there are not many SI sedans around our area they are very rare so its gonna be cool to have one zipping around town.. To tell you the truth id rather have a Civic Si than a neon or focus cuz they are just UGLY TO US and we know our SI will turn heads i tell you. The only thing that sucks is that it did not come with the rear spoiler like the coupes do ah well I guess ill have to save up for that.

Im really happy to be on this forum and thanks for any info you have.
We will post pics very soon with the new car and yes Catherine is a very hot chica...lolllll[:-]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:39 PM
NTX
HCF Member
Default RE: Hi to all we are from Canada (Newbs)

Congats on te new civic and welcome HCF.