New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

Old 09-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Default Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

Hi everyone I'm new on here. My name is Trish and im from canada, and so far its seems like a cool site. Well I love civics just like the rest of you people, and I have 2 civics myself a 1995 SI coupe and a 1999 SI coupe. I drive my 1999 daily, it's silver and I love it, and my 1995 jsut sits at home. Well what I want to know is what mods I could do to the 1995 civic. I want to modify it, its white right now and I am think of painting it a nice PINK. Also I got some other wacky ideas for mods that I don't even think are possible [&:] lol, but I am willing to tell someone what they are if they are willing to listen hehe.

Anyways guys I g2g, so until next time buh bye MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]|

Old 09-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Default RE: Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

ill listen to you if you want to email me or something..

Old 09-21-2006, 07:13 PM

post em up trish, we will at least read about it. any way welcome to the forum. its nice to see some girls that like cars.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:00 PM

Another fellow canadian. Welcome

Old 09-21-2006, 08:28 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

hey Trish, you should post up your ideas. i have seen two pink cars in my life and that would be sweet to do it that color. i say if you have ideas for the 95 and it is just sitting there, then roll with the ideas. also thats sweet you have a 99 si, i bet its pretty quick for ya eh?

welcome to hcf

Old 09-21-2006, 08:36 PM
HCF Member

Nice two si's. Sure you can post up your ideas (who knows maybe someone out there already did that) and we will try our best to help you

Old 09-22-2006, 07:09 AM

Hi guys awwwwwwwwww thanks for all the warm welcomes. Well here are some ideas for my mods lol im sorry if some of them sound crazy.

1) Paint Car pink lol :P

2) Do a engine swap (im not sure what engine but i want one that will be really FAST maybe like 300hp stock lol i dunno) (any ideas i would love ot hear)

3) Maybe shange the front end into and s2000 front end( this is just a maybe im not sure yet, plus ho would it look any good) (what if i only changed the lights hmmmm lol give em some feed back please [&:] )

4) Now here is where it gets CRAZY lol. i want to make it into kinda of a transforming car (kinda like that movie taxi). i want to make like it look like a normal car at times and when i press a button like the headlights change, the tail lights change, maybe new exhausts come out hehehe i dunno sounds crazy too me too.

5) i would liek ot put in leatehr seats from like another car lke maybe an acura tl or something not sure so i could have those power memory seats (can this be done)

Ok guys thats jsut some of my extremely wacky ideas :S if you guys have any thoughts, opinions, comments, questions, ideas etc. about my crazyness would love to hear them.

Ok guys i gotta run but i will check back later buh bye Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

~|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]|~

Old 09-22-2006, 08:31 AM
HCF Member

Welcome.

1,2,5 are plausible.

3 is do-able

4 is ludicrous

Old 09-22-2006, 08:55 AM

number 4 is not really possible in my minds eye, but the leather seats would be so sweet.

Old 09-22-2006, 08:59 AM

As an engineer...I know that 4 is possible. Of course, the cost may scare you. For all of the robotics...you are looking at $300k just to "express interest". As far as an engine swap...look at a 350z VQ35DE engine. I hope you have some money. LOL.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hi Guys, I'm TRISH