New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi im new

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Default Hi im new

Hey guys and girls...im from bethesda, maryland and im getting a used 2004 honda civic pretty soon before i go off to college. im gonna be attending psu next year as a freshman and cant wait. As a grad present my parents are getting my new car and i want and hope that i can accomplish some of the things that ive dreamed about doing. i just wanted to introduce myself to you other members and wanted to inform that im new and is extremely desperate for help
i joined this specifically because ive always loved honda civics, but also because i need help, advice, and suggestions of what to do to my new car once i get it. personally i do not care about the exterior of my car, so suggestions to that are not important to me, but i want to know if anyone could help with performance advice??? im only a kid so im looking for performance parts that are affordable and good prices, but can drastically help my car become faster.
thank you

Old 06-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Default RE: Hi im new

The only thing that will make a civic drastically faster is an engine swap or turbo, and neither is cheap.
Bolt on mods will help but not by much.
Either way you'll want new exhaust so start there. Then do the swap or turbo. Personally, I think you should go the turbo route.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hi im new

^+1
Do a search and you'll see the many threads regarding this.