New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

I'm from Mauritius

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Default I'm from Mauritius

Hello guys! I'm a big Honda fan and I live in Mauritius in the Indian ocean. I've got a 1990 Honda civic EF2. Its just like the Honda CRX but with a boot. I want to give it a second life. To begin with, I'd like to rebuild the engine and change the drivetrain to RWD instead of FWD. After that, I would address the lack of visual mods on my car. I would really be pleased if someone told me that Veilside made a kit for that car or for a CRX or if they made a kit that could be modified to adapt it to my civic.

Last edited by Balarooney; 07-05-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:18 AM

First off, welcome to the forum. I believe that changing the drivetrain from FWD to RWD will be a bigger pain than to just keep it FWD. What engine is in the car?

Old 07-05-2010, 08:22 AM

Welcome.

I haven't personally seen any RWD conversion kits for the Civic but I've heard that you can get the differential, gas tank, drive shaft, etc. from an AWD Civic Wagovan and modify it to fit your Civic.