New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

I'm new..

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 10:42 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
It's not terrible, but it still doesn't flow very well with the car. Yes, I'm aware it's a m4d-jdm tyte, y0! Buddy Club style body kit, but that doesn't mean it's automatically going to flow with the body. If you absolutely, positively, need a body kit, get a Buddy Club 2 (style) kit:

Or if you're baller, you can get a true Mugen lip kit and rear spoiler:

And if you're a straight-up pimp, you could get the Mugen rear spats. Super-rare; they haven't been sold in years. Look at the bottom corner of the bumper (near the wheel well):

Spoon front lip + stock skirts + Mugen rear spats + Mugen spoiler + tucking tire = pure sex

THIS.

Lol everything reaper suggested is amazing IMO and that body kit + Rims + Hood were horrible. Save yourself the trouble and just skip past the ricer stage. Try getting a mild drop and putting some 15/16 inch rims on it.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
HCF Member

i 100% completely +1 agree with reaper, my god that mugen lip kit rear spoiler on that lx 4dr ...gawddd.
and that si, clean as hell too.

i'm not really digging the buddyclub 2 body kits, since kits aren't mything.