New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Im new and heres my ride.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Default Im new and heres my ride.

just wanting to say hi to everyone and hopefully someone will leave me some info on how to make my own gallery or whatever. but, heres some pics of my car. its taking forever to list everything done to it, but give me some time. but until then, enjoy.

dont give me to much crap for my perelli snow tires, its almost winter... had to garage the yoko's.

Old 08-30-2005, 09:49 PM
Default RE: Im new and heres my ride.

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Nice licence number you got there...... 784 5713 (you shouldn't really be showing everyone).

Old 08-31-2005, 12:44 AM

i dont know how to take it off

Old 08-31-2005, 01:24 AM
HCF Member

showing ur plate isnt a big deal. Whats going to happen ? My number is KXR 33C NJ tags. What u goin to do with that info?

Old 08-31-2005, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

showing ur plate isnt a big deal. Whats going to happen ? My number is KXR 33C NJ tags. What u goin to do with that info?

People can report you for traveling in the carpool lane if they dont like you.

Back to topic: Nice car, Flows well and very cleanly modded! Keep up the good work, and post more pics.

Old 08-31-2005, 06:53 AM

welcome to HCF!!!

btw i dont think that will ever happen

Old 08-31-2005, 07:51 AM
HCF Member

Welcome to the forum! Nice little ride you got there.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-31-2005, 07:53 AM

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

Its public info which can be used to locate your home and take your ****. Not everyone is honest you know. I keep my vehicles registered at my parents in another city for this reason, plus I have a little girl to protect from nutjobs. Here in texas I can take your plate to get your name and home address from the web, crossreference all licensed drivers at that address with their drivers license info as well. Plus since I work for the phone company, I could illegally access your records by name and address to get ssn. Yeah, new credit cards for me! If you blur your plate on published pics here then the odds are slim to none a thief would happen to run across your car, especially in a city the size of Houston. Lucky for you New Jersey isnt a state I can access.

All this because you posted a plate. www.publicdata.com

Old 08-31-2005, 07:54 AM

Arent y'all glad i am an honest guy and hate car thieves? Seriously though it is scary what people can get at home sitting behind a computer.

Old 08-31-2005, 08:20 AM

Welcome to the forum!!!! Thats a very sweet clean ride you got there. Good job!!! Keep us posted and get more pics. To set up a gallery go to Photo Gallery at the top and select Members Gallery, then in the top right hand corner you should see an add button. Then you can post all the pics you got. Hope that helps.♦

Quick Reply: Im new and heres my ride.